10k followers with great engagement. Possible in one month?

I talked to the seller that’s selling the settings. He’s willing to sell it for for $65. Any of you guys down to just buy it as a group and see what’s going on, just out of curiosity?

And by the way, the guy told me it’s more like generally 7k-8.5k followers per month and promises better engagement. 10k for easy niches.

Yes, it can be a scam and what not, but if we form a group and buy it we will then know for sure. Who know’s maybe it is TRUE. Let’s be optimistic.

Let me know! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well that’s a different story. I thought he was saying 10k from day 0 to day 30. I get 7k - 9k per month with follow - unfollow cycles on engaged/followers of usernames, liking, dynamic hashtags and engagement groups here and there when I feel that the content has potential.

You just have to found some nice follow back targets. I’ve tested over 20 targets with results from 15% to 66% average follow back.

There is no secret, if you have enough targets just decrease the followers/following limits of the followed/liked username and reduce the time that passed since their engagement with a certain account.

4 Likes

I would know it, even if it then a little less :slight_smile:

What do you mean? Sorry, I don’t full understand

When i start the first day, i will also reach 60%. But no way you will get that number for a longer period.

I’m in! But when we have it, we dont share it is my opinion. Not because i want to keep it a secret, but from respect. Also if it’s a scam or normal settings, we dont share that opinion.

Just my 2 cents:)

sorry, i`m in and i hope its help me :wink:

me 2 :stuck_out_tongue:

@swissky @Boink

Great! This means we now have 5 people in the group buy in. $65/5 = $13 each. Both of you please PM me so we can discuss payment and exchange of settings.

Thanks!

Great to see we have more people in. I suggest we leave this open today, so more people could participate.
I agree with Danny, we should not go public with this info, it would be wrong towards the seller.

1 Like

Your following number might be a reason for that effect. You should target the juicy targets first after an unfollow reset. This source still gives me 60% 2 weeks later, it is insanely targeted, they basically provide the same type of content but much worse.

2 Likes

@dma0245 Yes, of course Danny. I fully agree with not releasing it out to everyone. Not out of greed, but strictly due to competition.

1 Like

Im in
20 characters.

Can count me in? I also just starting my own journey with instagram. If can achieve that in one month, really gud. :slight_smile:

Hello, I’d like to buy these settings as well I’m experimenting with IG but the overall success is only 1k followers/month, so hope it will help, if you have any private chat about money and sending the settings, let me know

8k in one month is pretty good. how did you set up the mass planner ? what niche you are in ? greetings oli

Fashion niche,and i was following users of one account.After i hit 8k i stoped and my account grew organicaly to 13k.Thats just one case,never had anything like that on other accounts.Engagement was terible tho,barely 100 likes/photo and 1,2 comments here and there.They were real followers,9 months later account still had same followers,noone unfolowed.

1 Like

okay thanks for the fast reply :wink: i run a fashion account as well. same here, very bad engagement. no unfollower is pretty good

I wonder if we’re going to hit the niche saturation point, or if it’s already passed that, and getting great engagement will become a thing of the past. But if that happens, what feature will they introduce to equal comments or likes? They’re trying it with Stories for instant 24 hour engagement cycles, to compete with Snapchat, but I don’t know if it worked yet.

Better content will be always released so I think we will never hit a plateau because of the niche saturation, we will hit it because of their algorithms that will limit the organic reach into oblivion. I give them one year to completely kill this state where you can pull decent engagement with 0$ invested.

I will share my own experiences with IG Stories. I think it did not infuse any time of engagement between the users into the platform, pretty much everyone is a stalker, manly because DM’s are not that great on IG. Snapchat is still king of organic engagement.

2 Likes

@imtheserbian I’m also happy to contribute. It’s got me curious! Drop me a PM with your Paypal and the amount if there’s still a space please.

@dma0245

If i grow , lets say 30 accounts in the same niche, i can use it for growing faster the new ones…interesting.

Indeed, though bear in mind you’re linking your accounts together in the way an analyst or an algorithm can get a metric from. I’d ensure you dilute this with shoutouts to other accounts you’ve had no involvement in too. You could even perhaps sell shoutouts dependent on engagement, or just share the love.