10k followers with great engagement. Possible in one month?

Forgot to mention, but the group buy in is over. We have 7 people that want to contribute. If anyone backs out I’ll be sure to contact one of you. I don’t want the group to be too big, due to obvious reasons. Hope you guys understand :thumbsup:

Keep it updated,curios if its all a big scam or not.

@florin22xxl Will do!

how it’s going in building and selling ig ? do they sell well ?

it s making me rich!!!

No just kidding:)

November and december where really amazing. Sold so many accounts, had a waiting list!

But first 2 weeks of january are very slow. still selling but it s not that much as before the holidays

1 Like

Where exactly are you selling?

Did you scale up your speed as the weeks went on, or maintain a constant speed for your settings? And, if the former mind sharing what those settings are? :slight_smile:

would be intresting if you talked numbers , like how much do you make a month ? I dont think im going in this niche coz i actually have way other plans. Just currious

did anyone drop out of the group? If so, I’d be interested to join in and participate. Thanks

Same would be nice to participate. or hearing some news about it

It s closed and over.

All info (and better) you will find on this forum.

GL!

3 Likes

So does that mean it turned out to be a scam? :joy:

And if so, can we add it to the Report-A-Scammer topic?

Ill do it if you get the share to $5 or less.

edit: nevermind apparently.

this thread is old.

2 Likes

I just started with MP with my main account and 2 others of a similar niche. My main account is for xbox 360 modding and my 2 others are in the gaming niche for memes.

I get great engagement and it is possible to reach 10k as I have with my first account I made for the memes. I get an average of 1k every 3 days with follow/unfollow with no blocks.

My main account has been aged about 2 years now, but I mainly want to grow my meme accounts, I made my first gaming meme one a month ago and I have gotten 9.3k by the time a month was over.

My second meme accoutn for example has 1k and i get at least 100-200 likes per post, I post 2 times per day one in the morning around 8am, and one in evening around 5-8pm as I found those are the best times for my followers and they rack up throughout the day.

my first meme account gets around 1,200 to 3k likes a post and is currently at 12.2k

I definitely think it is possible.

My sources target followers of a similar niche as me and people who interact with posts on their pages, with settings as profile picture and have a minimum of 2 posts. I follow around 99-100 per operation with 5-10 seconds in between each follow, and 10-20 minutes between operations.

my unfollow is 10-15 accounts per operation, 10 to 15 minutes between operation, and 10-20 seconds between unfollows.

I am at school at the moment, but my goal is to build up all 3 of my accounts and use them to make money through sponsorships and other methods to grow my modding youtube channel wich is almost at 1k.

I get a good amount of comments on posts, mainly when I ask them to comment below on a meme or picture, but I guess it just applies to what kind of picture you post for your niche that makes them want to interact with it or asks a question. It makes them want to comment, and like.

for the amount I have, I think the engagement is great. And I am new to all of this but it seems to be working out for me. I have not been flagged or anything for any reasons. my accounts like my second meme account I start slow with like 30-60 follows per operation till it is aged enough.

I hope I helped some of you.

but my settings in the beginning I recommend for aged accounts.

6 Likes

thanks for sharing @whosgotmods , interesting, so it really depends on the niche, in some niches and with good content you can do really well…

btw, good luck with your 3 accounts :wink: keep us posted on how it’s working for you.

3 Likes

Whats the results of the settings thus far? (for everyone involved that is)

@imtheserbian @mrpurplz @nawza21 @florin22xxl

In my experience, it has brought nothing good.

1 Like

Settings are total bull. Any fresh MpSocial member with half a brain will come up with something much better (and less risky) after reading the forums for an hour or two.

1 Like

@MrSterling Horrible settings. Lol

1 Like

Thanks for the replies. :slight_smile:

1 Like