A little question ...?

Hello guys …
Now i have more than 2K followers and 100+ likes per images that i post
mmm do you think it’s the best time to start trying make some money from this instagram account
may be trying some of cpa offers or something like this …what you think ?

Depends on what’s your niche. Maybe something else would work better, for ex. If you’re niche is health, you can sign up for some health related affiliate program and promote their products.

Depends on what you’re planning with the account. If you want to do shoutouts for example you will need a much bigger accounts ,20k at least .If you’re going the CPA route you should know it’s riskier but it will work with smaller accounts as well as long as you pick a good offer.

1 Like

To be totally honest - my opinion of course.

With that little traffic, you’ll be lucky to make pennies a day on CPA offers. You won’t sell shoutouts.

I’d suggest you stick with it, grow your account & build a legitimate & loyal follower base. You’ll have much better luck a year from now with much higher returns.

2 Likes

Agreeing with the majority here, I’d say keep building with good followers and engagement, you won’t get money from shoutouts until around 30-40k follows at least, and even then not much. You could use aff links or content locker offers, but best to have multiple accounts as you open yourself up for bans.

ah okey
forget cpa offers
what about marketing , mmmmm promote physical products to them, cuz i have instgram account about fashion and clothes …!!

You can do it, don’t expect a lot of income but you might get a buck or two if you’re lucky. Though as most of the people that answered said, you will need a bigger account for something decent.