Adult dating VS OGads | 1 $ daily VS 100 $ daily

Onw question : Do you post the same landing page/ website link to all of your accounts ? To how many accounts you use the sale landing page so it’s safe ?
Thanx !

1 Like

Of course you can still make good big money with OG ads but I don’ see the point Adult Offers are much better. I would stick tothem, when doing adult offers, do you chose to get paid for every sign up or commision for life, thanks.

1 Like

Do you ask about same link or same landing page ?
Landing page is the same to all my accs

1 Like

The point why adult is better - 100 accs in adult niche get me about 30 usd per day; 100 accs in Ogads - 1-2 USD per day

Im getting fee for every sign up

If you know some ways how to get good profit via Ogads pls let me know.

2 Likes

Oh… Great info ! For the landing page was my question.Thanx ! I am some kind new to this and want to build also many accounts , but for example if i promote one kind of product , shall all my accounts have relevant profile pictures - posts ? Thanx !

I have 1/2 two accounts running with a 0.15 Follow back ratio and it makes me $1 every few days and I am using OG ads so you can still make a good amount of money.

The problem is your " Niche " people don’t belive in iphone giveaways or Holiday giveaways they are to unrealistic. You need to make something seem more real. I have a few niches what I have not tested yet but I know they have potential, I can DM you them if you want, however I suggest looking here first, http://mpsocial.com/t/revealed-my-cpa-niches-and-methods/6633/71
Brainstorm niche ideas from here or even use the same ones they still work :slight_smile:

1 Like

And also i want to mention… 100 accounts 7 dollars , 1000 70 , 10k ? so it’s not so bad…

Why you want to make $ from og ads , if from dating you make more ? That’s weird…For cheap paying ads use just more accnts as i mention in other comment.

I guess - yes

Im interesting in OGads cause i still had no success with that :slight_smile:

Thanks for the link. Nice info
When i started with Ogads I chose between travel giveaways, gift cards and gamers stuff
Looks like travel was a wrong choice :slight_smile:

It would be great if you can DM some of them

Now i know you are 100% a woman , anyways good luck with your journey , if i find a better way i will inform ! Opening now a topic journal 500-1k/day right now if you wish to follow.
Cheers !

Very strange post
By the way I’m not a woman Lol

2 Likes

@Verona

For your adult niches, are you posting a landing page in the bio, post and sending DMs?

Lp in bio
Never used DM

Maybe try DMs to make more $.

What kind of offers are you doing PPLs? PPS?

its a niche + targeting game… get any of this wrong it wont work. i am able to get 1$ Per account with the ‘free followers’ niche… its all about how you approach the whole thing

what is the network you used for adult niche?

I’m getting $0.3 per acc with free followers niche, any tips to share? Bu i think it’s all about follow sources.

1 Like

How did you put the same link in 100 accs? Do you just short a link to your site?

What your insta niche in adult dating?
Hot and sexy girls?