Are you tired of dealing with automated phone support? How to get directed to a real person fast!

We have all experienced the annoying automated help agent when calling support for our phone, cable, internet providers, and many others. Most of the time the automated agent will misunderstand you, and direct you to the wrong department, and you will then have to wait longer to be directed to the right department, or you just hang up and call again.

###Worry no more!

There is a cool little website called http://GetHuman.com where you enter in the company you are trying to get a hold of, and it will tell you what keys to press on your phone to get directed over to a real person fast!

###Backup Plan

If you forget the website address when you are needing to bypass automation, just simply repeat the word “Agent” or “Representative” and you will likely be directed over to a real person. Note you may have to repeat these words up to 3 times before you are transferred.

7 Likes

Your are on a roll today! Wonder how many other cool things you are gonna share today :))

1 Like

Haha, I have been keeping a note on my phone whenever a useful idea or topic comes to mind. The list has been getting so long, so while I was waiting in traffic, I decided to find those that are quick to publish, and I went on a little posting spree :smiley:

Slowly chipping away at my enormous list :smiley:

1 Like

Nice share, however why stop people going on a swearing spree while doing that :smiley: it’s the best :joy:

1 Like