Are You Wanting To Give Up?

There are members here (including me) that spend years researching, working on projects ( that we donțt know if they are good or bad) with the urge of giving up, but frustration is an main part of all of this that keep us going.

Knowledge is not a waste of time!

5 Likes

That’s the problem with this “game” is that it’s not necessarily logical or even comparable to writing code.

There a lot of human variables that you cannot predict or “make” happen. Sometimes it takes a little bit of luck, hell, probably often. However, that’s not to say you can’t make it work over time, and that, I guess is the message. If you keep at it, eventually something will kick in… but you can’t expect it overnight.

It’s undoubtedly discouraging to see people who appear to become successful overnight, or always lucky, and I’m sure some do and are, but for the most part it’s probably a slow process or there’s much more going on behind the scenes that you simply don’t know about that lead to their success.

No matter how much research you do, no matter how many steps you follow, settings you copy, sources you research, hashtags you master, you still may not reach what you’re expecting in a certain period of time - but you will have an advantage over those who don’t, so just keep trying until you’ve built the social engineering AI of your dreams.

I know I’m still struggling to build mine out of green coffee beans and harvested yeast cultures… and I’m mad on a daily basis, but yet I keep going.

4 Likes

@exod That is true. I updated my original post because the way I wrote it made it sound like I just started doing this a week ago. I’ve been playing around with social media back when they were called dial up bulletin-boards, so I’m no stranger to the space. Been hitting social media (FB, T, IG, G+, Pinterest, Tumblr) hard for years now. For the past few months I’ve been mainly focusing on IG growth tactics. This all came to a head a few weeks ago when I invested in a VPS, MP, and went hardcore. Now I feel like I know so much, but still hitting roadblocks and some answers just aren’t there… or conflict with one another.

@ian, it is definitely the long game. Patience. I get that. I’m just trying to get to the point where I can sit back and not just let the MP machine do its thing, but tweak and perfect so that in 6 months to a year I will be where I want it to be. Biggest frustrations right now are dealing with shitty proxies and how to deal with PV nonsense from IG (SMS) and now Twitter (voice). Frankly, I’m downright scared to touch anything in fear of losing accounts I’ve been building for 5 or 6 years. Or wasting time trying to create new IG accounts that will be banned immediately by IG and I don’t have a way to do PV because I’ve exhausted family cell phones. I know I’ll figure it out… finding answers can be frustrating because finding the RIGHT answers are a needle in a haystack to me right now.

Your not the only one we all been there and hopefully You learn from situations like this. Thats why I preach email marketing. The inconsistency of social media is crazy. Just get good at getting leads from social media and converting them into buyers through email marketing.

2 Likes

Hope this helps with some of the frustration:

Proxies I use (not affiliated).

They have their issues, but 95% of the time everything works fine. Haven’t had any PVs related to proxies since I’ve been using them.

Get some sims from the market place.

Source 1

Source 2

Buy yourself some aged accounts and experiment with those. They cost a few bucks year, unless you are doing CPA. Test, test and test some more. Burn a few. Figure out what works for you and your niches and put that to use for your main accounts.

3 Likes

@BrandonBerner HAYTHIS GUY JUST SPOKE MY MIND THIS IS THE FINAL CONCULTION OF EVERYTHING THIS IS THE SECRET

4 Likes

@SwagWaffle, time has proven you’re right. Sadly I just started not to long ago collecting email addresses and that is even a longer game than the social media marketing game… but can pay off for years and years even after 10 social media platforms have come and gone!

1 Like

@MojoJojo, first off I love your profile pic/name. My daughter used to watch the Powerpuff girls all the time. I love that little guy. Ok, back to work.

Thank you for the non-aff link :slight_smile: I’ve heard of that one before but haven’t looked into it. Your PV testimonial means a lot to this guy…

Also thank you for the Source 2 link. I haven’t read that page yet (I’ve read Source 1 a few times and have too many questions still).

Your aged accounts link goes to a site to buy email accounts, but it sounds like you’re talking about buying aged IG accounts. I have purchased 4 of those over the past few months and they are working extremely well. Email accounts isn’t a huge issue for me at this time.

Thanks for responding to my cries for help :sunglasses:

@sourmash If you choose to go with Mojojojo’s proxy recommendation, You can use the coupon code “BrandonBerner” at checkout and save 5% recurring.

1 Like

Great advice!

Although i don’t think the law of average relates to the point of the post (hardwork = knowledge, while the video just says hardwork = someone will give you money through statistics and it’s not related to knowledge which can boost your chances massively).

I’m still struggling with Instagram & facebook but today in the morning i was reviewing some 1 year old e-mails and it’s funny how 1 year ago i was starving and making about 1 sale per month (literally i remember going 2 weeks eating half a week, transcribing sheet music for pennies :_) ) and last month i averaged 50 sales. It’s crazy to think how much i’ve progressed.

Obviously i’m decided to do the same with IM and with your helpful posts guys it will be way faster for sure!

5 Likes

This is awesome. Personal story:

I recently lost an assload of clients who I was helping with Instagram. I hired some guys to do some lead collection for me. Collected 1,700 emails, and sent out only 60.

I nailed one of my best clients who is now continuing to funnel most of my business to me.

@MojoJojo said it best, get your ass off the internet and go work for a couple of days. You’d be surprised how much knowledge you’ve accumulated to excel yourself!

5 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnfyyABag3s

1 Like

Everything here is said nicely and right to a certain point. I do social networking for about three years now and had changing success. There were times I made 3000 USD a month over a couple of month and there were lot of month I made hardly anything. Rapidly changing social networks is one of the major issies why it got hard to earn money. And at some point you must consider your costs:
A short example:
Dedicated Server: 59 $ p.m
Proxies: 50$ p.m.
Webspace: 30$ p.m
MP licence: 20$ p.m
Internet costs: 40$ p.m (dependng where you are based)
SIM cards: 10$ p.m (you need more but I break it down to an avarage)

So your total costs per month are: 209 USD per month, costs which you also have when " you keep on trying and finding new ways".

So to cover a year (fiscally), your yearly costs are on average about 2500 $. Now comes the question you must ask yourself, “Do I even cover the costs?” So when we calculate it the “real worlds way”, we must add to the costs power, your food, clothing and your work force. Let’s assume you work 40 hours a week (like in an ordinary job), makes 160 a month, times 12 month, 1920 hours a year. So if you want to earn 5 $ an hour which is low, but just to use an example, and if you are self employed, to have net 5 $, you need to make around 10$, so you need to earn yearly about 19500 USD, to have a net income 9600 $ (800$ p.m). (not consider VAT, income tax, health care).

So now think about yourself and where you are in the equation. I do not say it i not possible, but those are things you need to calculate as well. Just something to think about from a guy that is now for more than 30 years in real world business.

1 Like

Thanks BrandonBerner, your words are really inspiring…
I’ve made many mistakes in my FacebookMarketing career and I never stop learning.
One year ago, when Facebook increased its hunt, I got all my profiles banned and I lost much money but I DIDN’T GIVE UP. The mass-ban gave me a great strength to work 12h/day and re-build my little activity.
#neverstop .

1 Like

Thank you for that thread, “Big Double B” / :b::b: :slight_smile:

May I ask you, @BrandonBerner, as well as @Bobby8890, @wortime, @MojoJojo and @Adnan :slight_smile: :

how long are you now "in the game"? Or: how long does it take for an average IG newbie to make the first dollars if he starts today, what do you think?

You guys seem to be very successful and I am sure, having the info. how long you are already “in” would be another motivation for most people here.

How long have I been in the IG game? Click on my profile and see the date I joined the forum, this is more or less when I started.

How long have I been in the IM game? Been doing it full time since 2009.

How long does it take the average newbie to make a dollar? I would say no less than 3 months of full time IG work.

1 Like

Serious? That’s some pull man!

2 Likes

Glad to be able to help :slight_smile:

The link for the accounts - if you scroll down and look carefully, you are gonna find a few IG sources in the sea of other accounts. Or, just use the search function on your browser. They are there, just not that obvious.

2 Likes

Honestly, over the past 6 months is when I really put my main focus on IG. I’ve been running bots and growing accounts for myself and some of my buddies for pure narcissistic reasons since 2012.

I’ve been hustling for years though…when I was a sophomore in high school I borrowed $1800 from my uncle, skipped school and stood in line at Best Buy for 3 days just to get 3 PS3’s to sell on eBay and made $1500.

When I was 19 I bought myself a Lexus from money I made selling penis pumps fro alibaba lol! I even had my mom helping me package them and fullfull orders when I was deployed to Afghanistan, I still managed to run my business from a 3rd world country.

I’ve made most of my money doing Amazon FBA, which I still do, but I’ve grown tired of the physical and time consuming work of packaging/labeling/finding products for it. I haven’t bought products in months but still have a ton of inventory selling that brings in a few hundred dollars a month.

I don’t do cpa so I can’t speak on that but I’ve grown pretty profficient at building accounts to large numbers within a matter of weeks. MP has helped immensely of course and has pretty much made it simple as pie after these last couple of updates. I don’t like growing the accounts too big because I’ve found it’s easier to sell $75-150 accounts to the masses rather then selling $500-1000 to a select few.

I’ll do my best to contribute more here, I usually spend most of my time on BHW because I’ve been there so long.

7 Likes