Article spinners. What tools do you recommend?

Stuggling at doing article spinning and I know there are some tools out there.
What do you guys recommend to use ?

I dont want to make the article 100% unique, just to spin it.

1 Like

WordAI is by far the best I’ve used.

2 Likes

Thank you very much !

Does the 3 day trial work as the full version ?

I want to give it a try.

Also any other “cheaper” ones out there, I want to see what other options there are

Yes, it does.

“The Best Spinner” is $47 per year. I’ve used it & it would be fine for tier 2 sites. I’d never use what it spins on tier 1 or PBN. WordAI is the gold standard.

It isn’t cheap, but Kontent Machine is one hell of an all around tool. Article scraper, spinner & a lot more. I use it weekly to scrape articles & then connect to WordAI via their API to spin. It has a built in spinner, but it’s on par with “The Best Spinner”.

2 Likes

PM’d you to tell more about the things I want to do.

i use http://smallseotools.com/article-rewriter/ and it work well for me

Tryed that tool but …
Look at the results

Original content :
Antarctica’s surreal remoteness, extreme cold, enormous ice shelves and mountain ranges, and myriad exotic life forms invariably challenge you to embrace life fully. Everyone – scientist, support worker, government official and tourist alike – who comes to this isolated continent, must ‘earn’ it, whether by sea-voyage or flight. Ice and weather, not clocks and calendars, determine the itinerary and the timetable of all travel here. Expect experiences unlike any other, whether whale-watching across the open sea, spying a penguin rookery, or framing that perfect photograph of an awe-inspiring ice-form. Today, it’s even possible for visitors to climb Antarctic peaks, or kayak icy waters. But there is nothing quite like the craggy crevasses of a magnificent glacier or the sheer expanse of the polar ice cap.

Re-writed content:
Antarctica’s surreal remoteness, extreme cold, huge ice shelves and mountain ranges, and myriad exotic life forms invariably challenge you to embrace life absolutely. everybody – individual, support employee, government official and traveler alike – UN agency involves this isolated continent, should ‘earn’ it, whether or not by sea-voyage or flight. Ice and weather, not clocks and calendars, verify the itinerary and also the timetable of all travel here. Expect experiences not like the other, whether or not whale-watching across the open ocean, spying a sphenisciform seabird breeding ground, or framing that good photograph of associate amazing ice-form. Today, it’s even doable for guests to climb Antarctic peaks, or kayak icy waters. however there’s nothing quite just like the craggy crevasses of an impressive ice mass or the sheer expanse of the polar ice cap.

There are many mistakes and I cannot stay and corrent them all

1 Like

yes you are right
and the second test don’t have any sens
sorry for this bad suggestion

Its good suggestion !

Just that you need to recheck for bad placements of words

1 Like

I use wordai.
Better than an article writer

1 Like

Signed with the 3 days trial, if it will do the job I will buy it .

@trolling4dollars @emrahgunday

WordAI made my day!!!

It does the articles just as I wanted!!!

i use spinvn.com or spinbot.com no ads, captcha and unlimited characters

This worked fine for me for years: https://chimprewriter.com/

The Best Spinner or Chimp Rewriter are nice tools as well.