Autoblogging / Blog sources

Hey fellas,

I have a domain that I intended to use for ecommerce, but now I consider making it a blog instead.

I’m not much of a writer, nor I have the patience or time to be persistent about it. :slight_smile:

I know there are some automation tools which are doing ‘Autoblogging’, like WP Robot, that scrapes preselected RSS feeds and convert them into blog posts (some even with article spinning included).

And SO my questions are :slight_smile:

1. What do you think of Autoblogging in general? What is your experience with it?
  2. Are there any autoblogging tools in particular that you recommend working with for Wordpress?

Cheers!

1. autoblogging is not bad, but u can’t set it to autopilot, you have to review the articles, cause lots of time it result in meaningless phrases.
    2 you can try (WP Crawler)
1 Like

I guess you’re right, I’ll have to look deeper into it.

I think you might be a little late to the party. Search engines got better and better at spotting this and you will have a blog but it won’t do anything for you. If you want to make some money with it you might want to invest in some article if you can’t write them, on iwriter for example you can get decently good 500 words article at $5 , 1-2 per week should keep the blog alive.

The is autoviral for this or contentstudio.io is similar but more expensive

As long as I don’t get penalized by social media I should be ok with that, I gave up on SEO quite a while ago… :slight_smile:

:joy: got it, then by all means, go autoblogging . but yeah, try and keep a handle on things and maybe do some manual reviews from time to time, don’t make it look that bad :smiley:

1 Like

haha thanks, will do my best! :slight_smile: