Banned from explore and story hashtags?

I’ve been using F/UF and likes on two accounts.

One regularly hits explore page and almost every post goes viral (5000+ explore impressions) and stories work fine. The other page never hits explore even though it gets 1k+ real engagement.

The stories hashtags used to work for it, with some stories getting 5k+ views from hashtags, but a few months ago they won’t show up under a single story hashtag. Regular posts appear under hashtags and even hit top hashtags though.

Is this some sort of soft-shadowban? Has anyone experienced this before?
The only difference between the accounts is that the “banned” one is the one I use to browse on my phone, and the other one I only use when I post

1 Like

stop using hashtags and see what happens…they don’t work now so it will not make any difference…
edit…the only thing I use hashtags for is toilet paper…btw

2 Likes

Nope the problem could be the follow/unfollow that shadow ban the profile

1 Like

Shadow bans have nothing to do with f/u FYI

2 Likes

Mhhh no i don’t think that people got shadowbanned about hashtags, instagram said that they limit posts probably because some people posts something wrong (that break the instagram rules) i’m In the game from two years and for a year and from about one year and half, instagram can definitively shadowban you cause F/U i’ve Tested on my personal profile too that the reach got extremely low after f/u i’m Using powerlikes, during the follow/unfollow I cannot reach the explore page with the same content that goes viral in the past during the period where i’m Not doing F/U I think that it depends also from settings and proxy

2 Likes

If you don’t think hashtags get you shadowed… i would hate to be one of your clients. My experience is I been on insta less than 3 years and have 2.1 million followers today. My last page I started less than 6 months ago will hit 100k next week. This is not to brag nor boast but let you know shadows are 99 percent caused by them

5 Likes

Pretty good, 100k in 6 months, do you grow it with powerlikes or f/u method?

1 Like

I have my own little network. But back to the topic, hashtags if not careful with them can do harm. Used properly helps

2 Likes

Nope, I wrote “I don’t think that people got shadow banned for use hashtags” here most of people that got shadowbanned, got it for F/U.

P.s i’m Not an Instagram guru, and is not a competition of who have the biggest network, one thing i’m Sure, I’ve stop to do F/U that pretty useless if not for spamming or grow just about numbers (you can do much more with albums and powerlike.

Hashtags are pretty useless, they are good just for categorization, i’m Using hashtags like #sex and i’m Growing so fast without being shadowbanned

okay…if you say so. you are telling me you use #sex and not shadowed… that right there, speaks volumes.

2 Likes

read the bottom part…it is a semi banned hashtag. that means as soon as you use it…your shadowed ( limited views)… I don’t make the rules…Insta does

1 Like

Hashtag #sex

take that #sex off and see your numbers climb higher. thats average for a post.

I think that you should read “Recent post from #sex are currently hidden because the community has reported some content that may not instagram community guidelines ” in an other key, reading this I think that Instagram just hide some content and cannot be visible on Instagram cause some people have reported content that broke Instagram TOS so that post got hidden from Instagram, but this doesn’t mean that you are shadowbanned, you’re hidden from that hashtags cause you probably posted something wrong, i’m Using that hashtags for growing but posting different content that is not about sex, and i’m Not shadowbanned and growing like a dragon.

When you’re shadowbanned it least 1 weak and your reach will be 50% lower than normal, just stop F/U and your reach will back normal in one week

I’m using just because that hashtags is full of bot that comments under my post and it help to reach organic traffic

this part, we differ in thought.

this part I agree.

if one uses #sex as a hashtag – they are limited in views. period. try without it and watch your numbers climb. we both differ in opinion. I don’t need hashtags to grow.

1 Like

Me too, I rarely use them, thanks for the comparison, it is always nice to know different thoughts, i’ll Try also without hashtags on a brand new account

3 Likes

Capture

i used to use hashtags, shadowed like a mother - f@@@, all acounts I have no longer use them and still grow.
thats from a recent post from a 94k account. no hashtags. if I used them, those numbers would not be as high…1700 new followers that day…

3 Likes

please let us know how it turned out…we are here to help each…

1 Like

That’s sure, i’m aiming to do that numbers with albums, but on a brand new account is not easy

1 Like