Banned Instagram Hashtags

Not sure if its true, but check this out guys

1 Like

I definitely think it’s true, there are many people asking why certain hastags don’t work, well, this is it, they’re simply banned :slight_smile: interesting list, definitely useful :smiley:

2 Likes

#kanas banned…lol…some funny bans and lots of obvious bans.thanks

There are 2 types of Banned Hashtags.

Full Ban: When ZERO results appear

Half Ban: When only the Top Posts appear. (With the occasional Latest Post)

There is never a point posting Full Ban hashtags.

As for Half Ban hashtags, they are one of my favorite for higher authority IG accounts.

WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU USE HALF BAN HASHTAGS?
Great Question! If your pictures are getting 500+ likes, 5+ comments and your accounts are growing at a good pace 100+ Followers/day your pictures have a good chance of being featured under the Top Posts section. Think about it… the competition is low so its easier to get featured, and second, there will be only 9 pictures under that hashtag so the chances of your picture being seen is much higher.

I dont recommend using all 30 Half-Ban hashtags, but a few will make a positive difference.

Just made a new Topic on How To Grow Your IG Account Fast Using Hashtags You may find it useful :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey Brandon,
thanks so much for sharing the great tips.

How should I go about finding the half ban hashtags in my niches?
How many of them do you recommend using?

Also wondering if IG would ban accounts or just prevent the posts with full ban tags from showing in the search results?

I’ve been enjoying reading your posts and really appreciate it. It looks like you use MP for managing accounts for clients and affiliate marketing, which one do you find more rewarding?
I’ve managed just a few for small biz clients and am new to affiliate marketing…
the latter seems more scalable, less pain in _, what do you think?

Cheers!

I was wondering too about how to find the semi-banned hashtags in my niche. Is just a matter of trying random hashtags and see which ones are semibanned or is there a tool or list somewhere (that I seem not to find)?

thanks in advance

1 Like