Best practices for the the first week of IG?

After browsing all the IG threads there are a few questions that I think a lot of people on this forum would benefit from that I could not find answers for.

1. Buying accounts
  • what age is recommended?
  • should they be PVA or email verified?
  1. How to deal with the PVA if you don’t have SIM cards?

I am sure more people have questions about the way to start so let’s make this thread the ultimate starting out thread.

I will gather the best replies and add/link them in this top post for easy reference.

1 Like

All of these are answered once you reach level 2 which is super easy. Give it a week or two and all your questions will be answered without yet another thread of the same content.

2 Likes
  1. you can create them yourself and age or buy it. accs123 check in marketplace if they’re still in business , they are cheap.
  2. The older the account the better , but aged account must prepared if it was not doing any actions in long time.
  3. would be best if u pv them yourself. You can use smspva but i think its better to buy sims (maybe there is a better way i dunno)
1 Like

There are online services like smspva and hidemynumbers…etc but using real SIM cards is always better, You can check this thread out: [BUY] Real Sim Cards to Verify your Instagram, Facebook, Gmail, Twitter accounts

2 Likes