Best VPS to run around 20-25 accounts

CPU - 4 Cores
RAM - 4GB
Drive - SSD
Don’t go for anything lower than this.
https://www.serverhosh.com/10gbps-vps-netherlands/

1 Like

5Tb bandwidth should be ok, right? Or should I go for the Massplanner ones?

Florin, man, refer them to the list, this spoon feeding has to stop.

@sludge, have you tried searching the forum for this info at all???

1 Like

There is no need to be that salty. I have already mentioned I have searched the forum and ran into providers with different pricing. I just want to know what people prefer. No one asked for your reply. If you want to be that salty please ignore the thread.

1 Like

Also I wasn’t able to find the specifications needed for a VPS to run those many number of accounts. It’s a simple question. If you don’t wish to answer please try to ignore the posts. :slight_smile:

Also I wanted to know the reason for price difference in the proxies which according to you would be spoon feeding but there are no posts for the reason of difference in proxy pricing.

There’s also no need to ask the same question thats been asked hundreds of times. Or reply to the same thing twice. If you don’t wish to search then please don’t post asking questions.

http://mpsocial.com/t/guide-choosing-the-right-vps-dedicated-server/5591?source_topic_id=11336

Here this is the thread. But I was not able to figure out how much would I need. SO I ASKED A QUESTION. People ask questions because they need an answer. If you are that stupid to fight over someone asking a question please feel free to ignore the threads you don’t like rather than raging like a 10 y/o.

1 Like

Why don’t you ask the question in the correct thread then instead of creating a new one?

Oh no you didn’t…

Because I have multiple questions relating to mutiple threads which all come down to one question. WHICH ONE TO CHOSE AND HOW HIGH SPECS DO I NEED. That’s why.

Here, let me Google that for you…

One thing to note is that once you get the SSD version you can’t upgrade the drive anymore,so make sure you have that sorted out.If you only do repost you don’t need a big SSD.Everything else can be upgraded,cpu,ram etc.
For the bandwith i think 5TB should suffice,my vps has unmetered bandwith.
I figured i give a reply since that serverhosh vps deal seems pretty cool.
Its not problem to post in other threads,since that thread was specificaly for stuff like VPS/DEDICATED server.
The forum has gotten a little crowded lately and people are edgy.

Florin can you please check your pm thanks.

It’s because your thread’s multiple question, has already been answered over a gazillion times asked by the a gazillion people.

If this turns out to be like bhw, i’m out. Fortunately, it’s “not yet”.

If someone has asked about “Best VPS to run 1 to 1000 accounts” in incremental of 1, and we have 100 people join every week, what do you think this forum will turn out to be?

So the next guy is going to open a thread, Best VPS to run around 21-26 accounts. Oh, that guy with the 20-25 accounts, he’s not meeting my requirements.

Don’t get me wrong, not pointing fingers at anyone. Just a headsup for everyone to see.

2 Likes

Gee @dddd Why so salty? Can you not see he needs spoon feeding?

1 Like

Firstly, go to perform this search function and you will see this

Click on the first result and you will see this

When you’re inside, you can see this

2 Likes

Logic is not allowed here, not is it welcome. It is only met with “get out of my thread”

Thanks. I was searching specifications of vps required and stuff and was not able to find any posts relating to it. Thank you.

You are still here? Seems someone is desperate for attention

Chill out guys!

you can just ignore this thread .

as a new NON ENGLISH user it can be hard to search for the proper term.

Peace …

1 Like