Business Profile increase or decrease follow back rate?

Does anyone have any data on whether or not switching on the business profile will increase or decrease follow back rate?

Or any other information about switching to business profile that is useful?

Do you generally keep your profiles non-business or turn business profile on?

My goal is to become and influencer account.

Interesting topic. Curious as what others might say. I don’t have the time and patience to test this lol but I do have a business account to see all the stats on my IG.

Business accounts should be for businesses. It’s an easier way to concertto email, phone and geo contact.
If your page is a business, it should help.

If your have is a meme page… what would you think, as follower? They try to monetize or they are too commercial so I won’t like or follow them.

My business’s page is a very low engagement page… 12k followers and no more than 150 likes…

You might want to check these topics as well :

http://mpsocial.com/t/instagram-business-account-limitations/4651?source_topic_id=7483
1 Like

Thank you very much Johnny :slight_smile:

I have had a meme account that is at 10k now. It was not a business account until about 7k. Since I changed it I have gotten a lot more follow backs.My meme page is for gaming, I get about 1-2 k likes now per post. People also use the contact button to send you their memes to use if you tell them that in your bio or they will dm you obviously.

My business profile is set as a brand for that as well.

I say business does alot more. before business I would receive probably 100-200 follow backs a day, now I am getting 200-300 since the switch.

It may depend on niche as I say about a lot of these kinds of questions, but if you post regularly and you build a persona/image for your page while your getting fans, it definitely works out.

Hope I helped in some way,

Very interesting. Thanks for the info.

1 Like

Since switching to a business profile, I have noticed that my account has not grown. It has simply fluctuated between loss and gain. Anyone else had similar problems?