Cheapest way to get unique server IPs in order to prevent footprint?

Hey :slight_smile:

Using a cloaker and having trouble promoting a high volume of unique domains (100+). Let’s say I have 33 domains hosted at one hosting company, 33 domains hosted at another hosting company and 33 domains hosted at another hosting company.

This means 33 of the domains will have the same server IP and DNS which seems to be a footprint which results in IG banning accounts.

My question is:

About how many domains can you host at the same company (same server IP and DNS) before it raises red flags at IG?

Is my best option to buy domains, a VPS with a web server along with 20 dedicated IPs and point 5 domains to each IP?

My cloaker is PHP based so I can’t use free website builders like weebly / tumblr as they don’t allow PHP. It would require me to use a pre-lander which I don’t think is the most optimal option for me.

Currently I’m only using cheap TLD’s, 1 domain per IG acc.

1 Like

Why not js cloker then? :?

I only have a fairly shitty JS cloaker which identifies IG based on screen resolution. All low resolutions gets to lander, high resolutions don’t. Also I believe IG is scanning the DOM data and would therefore identify a fingerprint when they see the lander URL when they read the JS code.

The beginning won’t cause u any problem. It’s in the later stage they will do one sweep house clean.

I’m more interested in how you perform js redirect. Based on my test, of course i didn’t input any identifying variable to detect IG useragent, but IG gets through because they can parse js. [Debunking] Want to know how and how far does IG Crawl?

But i have to say, if you truly managed to stop them at their tracks before the redirect happens, then there’s no need to worry that much about the IP as of now. In the future (near or far), they might do a new algo to target based on IP, but now they’re mainly still on domain name and final destination since there aren’t reports of IP banning.

Why not hide everything behind cloudflare? They aren’t going to ban everyone who’s using it.

1 Like

That’s a good idea I didn’t think about. However wouldn’t this mean I would have to setup a new site in Cloudflare for each single domain?

Yes you would. You can enter a comma separated list of the domains when you “add a domain” … then just go change name servers at your registrar at your convenience.

1 Like

Thank you, I will try this! :slight_smile:

1 Like

You would need to use 1 CF account for each domain. They can know based on this

And you need to keep the orange cloud icon ON forever, and let it sit for about 2 days first, otherwise they will still sniff out your origin.

1 Like

I really don’t agree with this. I’ve got tons of sites on the same CF account. Yes, they give you different name servers for each account, but I really don’t see the point in setting up 100 cloudflare accounts.

If someone really wanted to find out where you were hosted, could they? Sure, there are ways. Is IG really going to go to that trouble on an account by account basis? I could be wrong, but I highly doubt it. Like I said, are they going to ban everyone who’s footprint matches matt.ns.cloudflare.com? Again, I doubt it.

It depends on a person’s level of paranoia.

Why have they went with using browser emulation that can parse js while FB pretty much still can’t? No one really can answer that, but that goes to show they are constantly evolving.

We don’t even know what else they’re cooking.

That’s exactly right!

When I’ve run offers on IG, I went in to it fully expecting the account to get banned in short oder, for whatever reason. 100% churn & burn.

Wow, I can find anything I’m thinking on mpsocial. Thank you everyone, I love you guys!