Create accounts using proxies or mobile internet?

This is a question I was asking myself for a long time.

I see such pros and cons. When I open account using proxy, they are mainly datacenter proxies, that are rented for some proxy seller. They mainly got the whole ranges while rental because ips providers can not divide them for smaller packages.
So I created account using this proxy, and someone else (who bought proxies from the same seller), that have a proxy next to mine do something wrong, push too much, and get bans. Let’s say that there will be more such situation. I think I can get backfire, and IG will focus attention also on my IP. At least I’d do that.

On the other hand IG know that mobile ips are not fixed, and you can have many residential ip just switching to flight mode. So they can not ban you just because you changed IP from one to the other. But what then when I want to automate it and put to MP, I have to use proxy, and my initial Ip is no were near the proxy, does it not attract attention?

Which solution is better? Which accounts are “stronger”, I heard that accounts created on proxies are weak.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: How are you creating/getting accounts?