DOMAINS (Cheap Domains OR Quality Domains)

Hahaha GOOD LUCK!

Remember that IG wont ban you right away. They may wait a few months before they ban you for using .club or other cheap domain names.

You better cross your fingers and hope that you are one of the lucky ones who dont get banned.

1 Like

iā€™t would be great if it last 6 months . finger crossed

1 Like

I donā€™t totally agree with this. Yes, .com is the gold standard, however other TLDs are just fine, depending on the use case.

For Instagram, I would always try to go with .com, .net or .org. In fact, I think it could be argued that .org domains have slightly higher inherent trust. The new TLDs are more likely to get banned in my experience.

On other platforms, Iā€™ve had no problem with them. I have several .club domains that work perfectly well on Twitter & they only cost me $.88 each.

Whatever you do, I would always recommend that you go to https://www.expireddomains.net/ & look for an expired domain relevant to your niche. One very handy secret that Iā€™ll share. Check the domain out on the internet archive - they may well have had an active social media account that you could recover & use as your own after buying the domain. I have several Twitter accounts that date back to 2008 that I picked up this way. FB is harder to recover, but it can be done.

3 Likes

I completely agree with you. Whenever I write content, I tend to target it towards a more newbie audience since they are the ones needing the most help. The advanced users already know the factors that need to be in place when using other TLDā€™s, so therefor I dont bother mentioning this. We dont want newbies jumping into more advanced methods without them first understanding all the factors to consider.

I completely agree with this, and my previous experiences with newer TLDs prove that they are likely to get banned also.

Once again, I completely agree with this also.

This is golden! Great share!

1 Like

4 account with only 1 domain its safe?
i see someone ig with domain .info he use it for 7 account

Its not recommended. Yes its true, some people use the same link across lots of accounts, but for me it is not worth the risk.

That 27% will save me a lot! Thanks for tip OP.

1 Like

You are very welcome! ENJOY!

I have that domain problemšŸ˜‚

I need 100x.com but itā€™s a lot of money to buy. But i donā€™t want cheap .xyz or other domains which ig donā€™t love.

I have tested with .nl/.de.be which i allready had but i have more clicks on accounts with .com itā€™s more trusted and offcourse i have more US traffic than anything else.

Hey @MPrules I would recommend buying as many domains as you can afford. As you become more profitable, you can then afford to expand and but additional .com domains until you reach your desired goal of 100 .comā€™s.

Below is how to save 27% on all .com domains.

You can also choose to buy domains from NameSilo Click Here to get .com domains for $8.49 with free lifetime WhoIs privacy.

100x + 800+$
I wait with that

@BrandonBerner I am unable to find $0.99/yr domains. Even 1and1 showed $11.88/yr at checkout. Am i missing something somewhere?

ALSO, nobody is talking about hosting + hosting fees. Please I need a full explanation as i need 20+ websites for my accounts.

Thanks

You sure you didnā€™t add the domain only and not the hosting?

And for hosting, you can go with anyone that offers unlimited addon domain.

Oopsā€¦ I think i missed the way at that point.

Please can you recommend good hosting companies that offer unlimited addon domain. Also, hope the IPs of the websites wonā€™t be the same after hosting them on a single account.

Thanks for your replies

The IPs will always be the same, altough some hosting allows you to buy extra dedicated IP.

You can try https://buyshared.net/shared-cpanel-hosting/

That wonā€™t look good in the eyes of Facebook.

Yep. If you can afford it then get 1 ip each site.

Sorry and with all due respect, there is no hard evidence for this hypothesis, my accounts with .com .info or .online are getting banned on an equal rate, so claiming that .com is safer is really speculative imhoā€¦

Any recommendations of a hosting company with the ability to purchase additional IPs, please

Itā€™s true. Although, cheap domains get banned on first sight, whereas .com doesnā€™t. Cheap domains get banned without any reasons.

Also, when they scan your site on first share, and it contains any words they deemed will be spam it will get banned all the same.

Your reason of banning is likely due to other people reporting.