Early access to the T2 Teespring + Amazon integration!

If you want early access to the T2 Teespring + Amazon integration, you have only a few days left to join it!

http://try.teespring.com/t2-teespring-amazon-integration-1

5 Likes

Lemme check this out., I’m always curious about teespring as I saw a lot of this on anime pages and groups.

1 Like

Interesting, having a lot of traffic from Amazon could really help with this. Thanks for the share :wink:

1 Like

i am really interested in the amazon listing, and the auto listing, i just signed up and created a tee, i’ll be checking for it on amazon to see how it goes

1 Like

Can someone explain this in more details? What are requirements? What would be initial investment?

no requirements except to design your shirt, teespring fixes price, you get half of the price as profit, teespring handles all printing and shipping

1 Like

So I could set up a teespring site with a new domain, and offer their tees through that site, their site, and amazon as well? And all I do is the designs and site design/blurb/marketing, they print, ship, stock etc?

1 Like

I just signed up for Teespring but I do not see Amazon mentioned anywhere. Did I sign up at the wrong place? Is there a good tutorial for people who never used Teespring before?

click on the link in the first post :wink:

1 Like