πŸ“– Forum Dictionary - Read This Before Using The Forum ! πŸ“–

Greenshot will automagically upload anonymously to IMGUR and you have the link handy.

1 Like

You might have just convinced me to switch over!

1 Like

The one and only screen capture solution. Open Source and Free!

2 Likes

Oh well then thats good to know :smiley: I may play around with that instead. Thanks for letting me know.

1 Like

Thanks for the share!!! :smiley:

That is true. You deserve this :star2: It’s totally not good for the search function.

2 Likes

IG: Instagram.

2 Likes

Search:

http://i.imgur.com/2VdaXFf.jpg

I believe this one needs to be on top :joy:

3 Likes

Hahaha YES!!! I totally agree.

…Hows this :smiley:

I create a new topic and the search is the first one

http://mpsocial.com/t/how-to-use-the-forum-correctly/11102?u=brandonberner&source_topic_id=11097
3 Likes

That’s why I bumped @Fonzie’s guide to using the search bar!

1 Like

They are really getting under your skin with not using the search function :joy: :joy: :joy:

Don’t worry, they will learn how to use it with time.

3 Likes

Great for noobs as long as they can find the magical search button :smiley:
:thumbsup: Brandon

2 Likes

I am 99.9% sure they are getting under everyones skin. Between me bumping that and @BrandonBerner and I having the same ideas, I am sure that’s why he created this one.

Now if I could just get Obama to stop the drones coming after me, and them to stop trying to implant chips in my head!

holy shit that killed me lol. BTW you should add the abbrevation for your name too lol, these days I’m seeing BB being used quite often lol.

3 Likes

Absolutely! Im tired of getting PMs and seeing posts with questions that are so easily found on the forum. There should be a pop-up before new users can post to remind them to use the search feature.

1 Like

Hahaha, I was waiting for someone to see my little Easter Egg.

You wont believe how many people send me a PM after posting…

Hahaha good one! Ill add it. All thanks to @SkinnyGirl the king of abbreviations who created the :b::b: :smiley:

2 Likes

Bad for SEO, great for the forum!

Why bad seo? It would only appear when you click the β€œCreate Topic” button.

Unless you are referring to the actual pop-up itself which search engines do not like. In that case, why not use a Modal notification instead? :smiley:

It appears that Google might allow a modal overlay, however, not much has been has been written about it. I have been out of IT and SEO for a few years. Is there anyone else that can answer this?

1 Like

BB: Bareback :eggplant: :

2 Likes