πŸ“– Forum Dictionary - Read This Before Using The Forum ! πŸ“–

Im not 100% sure about modals being ok, but I do know that high authority websites use modals for newsletter signups, website promotions, registration forums, and much more. If these high authority websites are using modals, then Im sure they have done their research. With that being said, maybe that havent (i dont know). Just though I would add that :smiley:

1 Like

Perhaps you are right. I need to catch up on my Google rank and SEO.

Another solid and helpful article. Moved it in the proper categry, added a little to the title( don’t have much inspiration now so you can change it to a better one if you have a better idea) and pinned it.

Nicely done @BrandonBerner and good job for the others that helped with the additions as well :star2:

DMAGG? : Did my account got ghosted?

2 Likes

Now your just making things up haha. I will not be supporting this one :smiley:

1 Like

With so many threads from people that are asking before searching, I think the abbreviation can be added to the list.

3 Likes

holy shit, I was gonna put β€œyou should put BB in here as an abbreviation!” but ofc it was covered hahaha
So much for that great idea XD

2 Likes

The only thing that needs to be added is TSIYF - The Search Box Is Your Friend :slight_smile:

The amount of people who don’t search, but just ask the same question that has been answered 10 times already is alarming.

4 Likes

There is already a prompt to search that pops up on the right hand side before they can post suggesting a search. Maybe it needs a few more languages?

2 Likes

If I add this, only the people who know how to use the search feature will see it!

Defeats the purpose :smiley:

2 Likes

Hey guys, whats Captcha?

1 Like

This might answer your question -> captcha

3 Likes

Haha thanks @MojoJojo , I got it know

1 Like

Hey guys, thanks for the Dictionary, very helpful for beginners like me
I see a lot of VA’s, my guess is that it is Virtual Assistant but I can make a mistake …
If you could add it @BrandonBerner , would be great !