[Funny] Professor at IIMs explaining marketing concepts in a funny way

Hi Mass Planners, I have come across this interesting article and I thought I should share it here with you as I found it really funny :joy:

1. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say: ā€œI am very rich. ā€œMarry me!ā€ - Thatā€™s Direct Marketingā€

2. Youā€™re at a party with a bunch of friends and see a gorgeous girl. One of your friends goes up to her and pointing at you says: ā€œHeā€™s very rich. ā€œMarry him.ā€ -Thatā€™s Advertisingā€

3. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and get her telephone number. The next day, you call and say: "Hi, Iā€™m very rich. ā€œMarry me - Thatā€™s Telemarketingā€

4. Youā€™re at a party and see gorgeous girl. You get up and straighten your tie, you walk up to her and pour her a drink, you open the door (of the car) for her, pick up her bag after she drops it, offer her ride and then say: "By the way, Iā€™m rich. Will you ā€œMarry Me?ā€ - Thatā€™s Public Relations

5. Youā€™re at a party and see gorgeous girl. She walks up to you and says:"You are very rich! ā€œCan you marry ! me?ā€ - Thatā€™s Brand Recognition @Johnny Wait is that you? :yum:

6. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say: ā€œI am very rich. Marry me!ā€ She gives you a nice hard slap on your face. - ā€œThatā€™s Customer Feedbackā€ @BrandonBerner I hope this one fits you :smiley:

7. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say: ā€œI am very rich. Marry me!ā€ And she introduces you to her husband. - ā€œThatā€™s demand and supply gapā€ @dma0245 mmm not sure, but what the hell :joy:

8. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and before you say anything, another person come and tell her: ā€œIā€™m rich. Will you marry me?ā€ and she
    goes with him - ā€œThatā€™s competition eating into your market shareā€

9. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and before you say: ā€œIā€™m rich, Marry me!ā€ your wife arrives. - ā€œThatā€™s restriction for entering new marketsā€ @Adnan I know this fits you :sob:

10 Likes

You see a gorgeous girl at the party. You go up to her and say: ā€œIā€™m not richā€¦ā€ - and thatā€™s about itā€¦ :smiley: @Said I know this fits you! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I will take the husband as an extra. He can serve us both:)

4 Likes

You know Iā€™m rich, you are just in denial :joy:

1 Like

Her husband is poor :joy:

1 Like

I can make him our personal mpsocial VA :slight_smile:

@dma0245 you are missing the point here, she doesnā€™t want you :joy:

I understand it:) But you dont. Do you really think any girl can resist the Dutch IG king?..Said, Saidā€¦

1 Like

Letā€™s see what the others think about that :smiley: : @abbecain @Johnny @BrandonBerner

2 Likes

Please guys, just leave me thinking i am a IG kingā€¦Pleaseā€¦Just for 1 day

:joy: good stuff here, though why so mean with @BrandonBerner ? :stuck_out_tongue: there were others to choose from, I bet heā€™d preffer public relations as heā€™s always helping everyone :smiley:

2 Likes

This was halarious!

The jokes on you @Said ā€¦ I like a good slap every now and thenā€¦Keeps me feeling ALIVE! :hand_splayed: :heart_eyes:

Plus! You never said that she left after the slap. We may have ended up hitting it off and living happily ever after :smiley:

2 Likes

Haha YEA! What @Johnny said! What the hell did i ever do to you :stuck_out_tongue:

You couldnā€™t me more accurate with Public Relations :smiley:

PS. Thanks for having my back haha.

I am afraid there can only be one King. There is however an avaiable position for a Queen :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

hahaha Thatā€™s a good one :joy:

2 Likes

Sorry but Iā€™m just too lazy to edit the post :wink:

I always thought youā€™re a girlā€¦ Why havenā€™t you said something?
I was hanging around with you and sh*tā€¦ for nothing.

2 Likes

Everyone is conspiring against you @dma0245 but I got your back donā€™t worry.

2 Likes

This sounds weird when you translate it in Bosnian.

2 Likes

note to myself. Cancel mp subscription and buy FL.

1 Like