[GET] Free Hosting FOREVER!

Guys Quick get free hosting no strings attached guys.
I just signed up and have been ordering hosting packages all FREE
Disclaimer: I am not in any way affiliated to the site.
Register and order free then post your feedback here
www.youresell.usa.cc
I saw it on a forum 10 mins ago before it was hidden in the Vip section

1 Like

Seems dubious to me.

2 Likes

Link is virus guys.
Don’t click it.

Did you register? I really don’t understand why you’d say something like that, when it would only take you 5 mins to register and test it for yourself, yet you just easily say "Dubious"
I’m amazed though

The whole fucking website doesn’t work why would I even bother trying to sign up.

2 Likes

How did you find out?

I am not someone who would spam mpsocial with virus
@Adnan @johnny @euhero feel free to Comfirm the authenticity of www.youresell.usa.cc
I only want more people to benefit from this

It’s some weird chinese site. And nothing is ever “free”, the saying is, if it’s free then you are the product.

3 Likes

Malwarebytes blocket it,enough reasons for me to stay away.

3 Likes

Funny that’s how I feel every time I watch something on Youtube. :joy:

3 Likes

I cant even go on youtube anymore… its just shit. besides the real tuts.

2 Likes

What is this “youtube” that you speak of?

4 Likes

Well, I have to agree that nothing is free, either they messed up in which case they will ask for money after, or they’re going to do other stuff. I’d stay away …

1 Like

Yeah, sounds really suspicious, but I don’t think @Mimshack would do anything to harm any of us, at least not intentionally.

If you’re willing to try this, don’t use it to host anything that you care about.

2 Likes

I guess it could be some new hosting company trying to get noticed fast, that could be a great benefit for us, however it’s not ‘forever’ that’s for sure )

2 Likes

There are some hosting that is indeed free and are also highly praised. But, they will put up a certain limitation on something so as to not overload the server. And there will also be upgrades in place in case you needed more resources.

So, if you’re just hosting your hobby site, you can start there. But once it starts getting hits, they will throw out 500 errors and possibly a suspension.

Btw, as for the site in question, usa.cc itself is a free domain supplier like freenom with it’s dot.tk domains. The difference being usa.cc is a subdomain provider. Take it with a grain of salt, but that in itself throws all kinds of nope to me.

I’ll update with a better free hosting with positive reviews if people are really desperate to get it. :slight_smile:

Edit: Apparently, i forgot that i had a thread for free hosting List Of Free Websites And Hosting, but don’t have any cpanel sites yet. No hard feels @Mimshack your intention is good, although the majority of MP users here are experienced and willing to spend the money for more important things. You can see the response there is just equally poor to none.

2 Likes