[GET] Invites to Pinterest Group Boards

Hmm, didnt expert that pinterest was that big and active!

So i have a database with 3gb of recipes with niche pictures . Maybe i Will set up an adsense website and combine a pinterest, fb, IG and Twitter campagne i mp…

Your opinion about that.?

Recipe websites do really well on Pinterest and I have a lot of Group Boards in food recipes niche.

Create business Pinterest account with a name related to the niche, create 5-10 boards, populate them with some pins, turn on tools and message me with your profile url. I’ll send you invites.

Will think a Day about it. Because IG is my main game… But thinking about a website with combined social media traffic. I let you now! Thanks!

1 Like

No problem, whenever you’re ready :slight_smile:

1 Like

Heya! just sent you a pm with my profile url and niche if you are still sending out invites, thanks!

1 Like

I’m working in recipe/food niche. Can you send me some invites?

Yes, PM me with your profile link.

1 Like

Invite to group boards sent :slight_smile: Please check

Also sent, please check.

1 Like

Hi there, thank you for the invite. I am a MP User, and my niche is Adult toys. Please send me some invites to group boards. All the best.

Sorry but I don’t have any boards that suit your niche.

oh this could help me out
positivity, self improvement, a quote board, something like that
ill pm you

Sure, send pm with a link to your profile and email you used to sign up for Mass Planner

ive never sent a pm and dont see where

Just click on my name and you’ll see a message button.

i have like 5 times theres no message thing

can i mail you the info

Oh, that’s because you’re new user. I’ll send you a message so you can reply.

Hi @Adnan,

I am fresh fresh fresh user on Mass Planner, having outgrown instagress.
I am an artist, and I am looking for interior/living sortof groups. I am not sure you have any, I hope it is okay that I ask.

I can’t PM you, due to being a new user.

• Just on an overall note, this forum is awesome. All this KNOWLEDGE! If I had known, I would have switched faster.
2 Likes

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile: I sent you a message and you can reply now. Send me a link to your Pinterest account.

Hello @Adnan

I am also new to this board and interested in joining some Pinterest groups. My niche is health/beauty. Just like other new users, I can’t seem to find a way to PM you my Pinterest link. Could you help me out with this?

Thanks!