[GET] Invites to Pinterest Group Boards

Message sent. Ok sent me your bank account details!

:joy::joy:

1 Like

All invites sent. Enjoy :wink:

1 Like

Hey,
Still hooking people up? My niche is in Cigars.

I don’t think I have anything in that niche, maybe some general boards where you can pin anything. Send me pm and include email you used to create Pinterest account. I’ll see what I can do for you.

Ok, cool. Thank you so much!

Hi! Is this still open? Im new in the board. Been using MP for a couple of months and it is only now that I discovered the board!

I have two accounts. My niche is cooking/lifestyle/mom blog and another one is healthy lifestyle.

Now If I can only figure out how to PM!

1 Like

Just click on my profile photo and send message :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have been trying to get invites all day! Please send me some board invites in fitness and nutrition! and yes I am a mass planner user.

Are there any boards in low carb niche? Thanks so much! (signed up with the wrong email - not one used in massplanner - will give you right one in PM).

I got PMs from all of you guys, please give me a day or two to send invites :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi I would love some help, my niche is digital marketing. Hello@socialitemedia.me :heart::heart::heart::heart::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

Sorry for asking this question. MP don’t have the option to find group and send request to them for joining I am trying to find Groups boards.

No, there’s no such thing for Pinterest in Mass Planner. I don’t think there’s send join request function on Pinterest at all…

What you can use is comment tool and comment on pins of big board owners asking them to add you as contributor to their boards.

1 Like

Hi Adnan,

Still too late to join?

I’m in the Recipe/ Fitness/ Beauty niche. Sending PM now

1 Like

Thank you! I really appreciate it! Let me know if I can help :slight_smile:

Any one making good traffic without group boards. is it possible to gain only with followers

Sure, it’s possible, if you have a lot of them and have great content :slight_smile:

Giveaway closed, those who messaged prior to closing me will get invites today.

Hey Adnan,

Not sure if you sent invites yet, as I can’t PM you (I’m guessing due to low post count?). Please let me know. Thanks!