Having trouble warming accounts

So things had been going well with my most recent account. I was accepted into a group where I interacted a little bit. I had liked a few pages and posts last night and throughout the day today, I even had a friend request from a complete stranger (random Asian guy) which I actually denied in the hope that it would make me look more legitimate.

I decided to join a group and like one more page this evening and bam ID verification pops up. I could kick myself for it. Next time I will really slow it down.

One more sim till Iā€™m out. Hope I have better luck this time around.

Thatā€™s really strange, but I believe it might be a problem with the proxy/browser rather than the warm up methodā€¦

About two months ago, I created two accounts from my home IP address, one is inactive atm and the second is actually already very activeā€¦ Never had any problems with them.

Two days ago I created an account using proxy and embedded browser, and BAM after two days it got disabled.

Because I followed the same warming up method, my only suspicion is the proxies and the automation tools which were the only things I did differently this time. I used automation for auto accept friends, and sending invites from the facebook.com/find-friends listā€¦ Thereā€™s a chance I might have been reported by some of them. I used to send friend requests from people in the add me-groups manually, and then sending requests to people who has more than 2-3 common friends.

For me, I think I will stay clear from automation at the beginning. and perhaps even proxy servers. I believe proxy servers are a big flag to facebook right from the get go.

I now have one account running on a private proxy that seems to be warming up well.

I do believe the issue for 2 of my accounts were proxy related but I canā€™t think of a better long term solution to make a large amount of accounts. My home IP is dynamic but myself and my girlfriend use our personal facebook accounts daily, so I assume this would link us to any accounts using this in an instant which pretty much rules that out.

Do you create these accounts with the MP tool using proxies? When you say ā€œPhone verified gmail addressesā€ does that mean you attach a phone number and email address to the facebook account? Thx

Your images probably arenā€™t clean. What I do is copy the image. Donā€™t save. Copy the image and paste it into a graphic editing program of your choice. Crop it a little, maybe darken or lighten, THEN save.

If you create the acct in the MP browser, does the browser retain any cookies?

You can use the free Amazon VPS for creating accountsā€¦

Itā€™s slow, but it can serve as a reliable proxy :slight_smile:

To begin with I was creating the accounts using firefox with proxies enabled and deleting cache etc on exit. I am now using MassPlanner to create the accounts and so far itā€™s going well. Each new Gmail account is verified with a brand new sim card. I then create my Facebook accounts using those Gmail addresses and verify them using the same sims as soon theyā€™re signed up.

not really, because when you create the account you donā€™t have the username and pass, so you just click verify to set the new proxy, then you create the account, then you add the details and click verify again - at that point all cookies are cleared. still itā€™s on the same ip so you wonā€™t have any problems re-logging it.

Is there a limit to how many gmail accts you can create per phone number/sim? Per proxy/IP address? Iā€™ve heard mixed opinions on sim cardsā€¦ in your opinion, what is the best way to get sim cards?

There is a limit yes, I think it may be around 3. I use 1 sim and 1 private proxy per gmail/facebook account. I buy sims from local shops but you can also get them from ebay. Any will do as all you need them for is to receive text messages.

1 Like

my accounts are running fine, I make more each month a random amount each dayā€¦ practise makes perfect keep at it.

1 Like