Hello all, just introducing myself

Hello everyone,

Long time follower first time caller…

Used to work for corporate IT, handled SM for a few small businesses before IG, and quite a few after. Ran all my own SM to build potential clients for my own business. Came across MP, been using it for almost a year now. I have my A+ Net+ Sec+ and a ton of other seemingly random acronyms and alphabet letters attached to my resume.

I run SM for myself and many clients using MP and other toolsets. While I am not Brandonberner, I am not new to the game.

I am generally pretty busy, but will try to answer questions as I can. I am usually sleep deprived and 3 beers into it when I am finally “social” on my own time and poking around the forum, but by all means, ask away!

7 Likes

You joined almost month ago, posted 10s of posts and now you decided to introduce yourself!? :smiley:
Just joking :slight_smile: It’s nice, I wish everyone do the same.

Welcome to MPSocial

1 Like

So we didn’t start the right way, i can be a pain in the ass sometimes;)

I think we can learn from each other and grow further!

Have a nice day!

Danny

1 Like

As can I, I usually need 3 cups of strong tea or 4 cups of Coffee before I should interact with anything, but I do. Nice to meet you all. I would offer more help, but there seems to be no shortage of help around here. I’m not a novice, but I’ve learned quite a few good tips from hanging around the forum.

Thanks for having me! Seen the “introduce yourself section” been too busy to introduce myself!

1 Like

We all saw that :smile:

2 Likes

Nice introduction and glad to have you around :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for having me! MP is definitely a game changer. Your customer service has been great, even when I have stupid questions.

Go easy on us, apparently we both need caffeine before being put in the general public…:neutral_face:

2 Likes

I wanted to say Welcome but then I asked myself is it correct to say welcome since you have been around for sometime now? mmm the hell with it, welcome to the forum :wink: hope you are enjoying your stay here.

1 Like

Normally they only let me between other people in weekends…

1 Like