Hello everyone, I'm Marie

Nice to meet you all!

It’s an honor to be part of this great community.

I’m a Dutch girl from Amsterdam now living in Berlin. I’m co-founder of an interior design start-up. We’re bootstrapping our company so to finance the business and my modest life I help brands with their IG growth. I only do growth, no content management, so I have time left. I’ve been using Instagress for quite a while, but I felt I was ready for the next step.

I’ve been using MP for a month now and almost the client accounts, which are older than 4 months are running on MP. It’s awesome! I first read all your great topics with tips and tricks, thanks for this! And now I’m optimizing and really happy with the results. I can target much better and grow faster. All my clients are happy :slight_smile:

I was afraid MP would be to technical for me. Well it’s much easier than expected and answers to the questions I had I found reading the forum. Again, big thanks!

The only concern I have is to get an account banned. So far it didn’t happen, but I’m afraid I will get too excited and will look up the boundaries. I know I know it’s all in my own hands. I promise myself to stay safe :slight_smile:

Cheers!

11 Likes

Welcome to the community!

Glad you were able to tackle the “technical” aspects of MP, it’s really just a slight learning curve… for the better :smile:

3 Likes

Don’t forget the addiction cure :wink:

Welcome to the community Marie !

3 Likes

In this case the addiction curve is much steeper. I really have to stay focus, but I’m seeing so many other great business models and I would like to get Pinterest and Facebook under my sleeve as well.

Oh well… who cares about focus… Maybe a couple of more days and night of reading and let’s see what it brings me :nerd:

Best of part of it… I’m having fun :grinning:

5 Likes

It’s all fun and games, until someone gets banned. Just don’t get banned, and it will always be fun :sunglasses:

2 Likes

If you get accounts baned you can always unban them as long as the reasons for ban is not copyright.Test the limits,you only live once!

3 Likes

I would only do that on a test account. Not for my clients as it will destroy my business. Oh lord… I’m starting to sound like a German #nofun

1 Like

No,you never want to sound like a German.

2 Likes

@marie
Welcome aboard the best social media forum that you can find on the internet.
On the right you have cookies and on the left you have account ghosting threads.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @marie!

2 Likes

Nice to meet you. Good luck with your MP journey!

1 Like

Hey Marie! Welcome to the community!

I’m no expert but you shouldn’t put all your eggs in one basket, obviously. Try Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook (go with Facebook group promo in relevant groups), Twitter could also work well, but since you live in Amsterdam, you could also try and rank locally by listing your business.

Cheers!

1 Like

Yes you are so right. Thanks for your suggestion. I’m already doing a little bit of Twitter and Pinterest, only (un) following and liking but for my own business pages. I know I can do much more with Pinterest, I really need to read up on this. I first want to understand everything. I also really want to start Facebook, but I have a feeling this is whole other ball game. At the moment I’m optimising my Instagram skills, but a lot of my clients also want Facebook so this is definitely next.

1 Like

Hi @marie , very nice intreoduction you have here :slight_smile: welcome to the community :wink: .

As for the advice the others gave, definitely try and use the other platforms as well, you can just set them all with minimum settings and let them run, in 1-2 months when you’re ready to start with another platform you have a nicely warmed account ( or more ) that you can play with :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for your welcome @johnny. I following your advice. So after Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest are running with minimal setting I’m know reading your Facebook thread so I can make up a plan: 💥 Complete List of Facebook Methods To Grow Your Business And Engagement

Thanks for sharing all detailed methods! :+1:

1 Like

Welcome to the community marie!

2 Likes

Kinda late for the party, nevertheless, welcome @marie and looking forward to hearing more from you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Marie, I like you already

2 Likes

Thanks @mommyfats & @PortraitPhotography for your kind words :slight_smile:

2 Likes