Help me to make $40,000 in 3-6months (real life debt)

Brother, you aren’t going to make $40k in that period of time without clear goals, lots of planning ahead of time & perfect execution.

Frankly, you’d be more likely to make that money by investing your $1,000 in lottery tickets.

Why not go get a loan to cover your expense & then focus on building your dropshipping business or CPA activities the right way - and use the money to pay off your loan.

5 Likes

Dude, same. I bought 10 acc so far, put 6 up and 3 got banned exactly like this… although im using Chinese numbers :confused: and pretty good proxies. but they totally double up on the verification then POOF… banned.
lol

Just saying you really should have made sure you were comfortable with everything on Massplanner and MPsocial before throwing down for Proxies and IG accounts,… also it takes months to achieve a following to really start either “pushing product” through links to your site’s. or shout outs for brands in those niches. It takes around 25k-50k to start making decent money on Niche shout outs… [quote=“trolling4dollars, post:21, topic:6450”]
Why not go get a loan to cover your expense & then focus on building your dropshipping business or CPA activities the right way - and use the money to pay off your loan.
[/quote]

And this^ unless you’re unable to get one.

1 Like

I would get another job.

That graphic is nails it.

1 Like

Great image… I needed to see it.

On topic, if you haven’t made big cash with IM so far, I suggest you don’t push yourself over making $40,000 in such a short timespan. It’s not that it’s not possible, I’ve seen people do it with dropshipping, and I guess your best bet is to stick with dropshipping; especially since you have some experience in the field and made some sales I guess.

Your best bet (IMO) is to do Facebook ads or use Instagram influencers, find a killer product and match a hungry audience for it. I know easier said than done, but that’s the only way I have seen people cash in thousands in a single weekend.

1 Like

Not realistic , i would search for charity or smthng like that 40k is nearly impossible to make in 3—6 months , id say its possible if u allready have it going and u have like 10-15k or even more to scale. Just in my oppinion

Sorry to hear about your life debt, but you sound too pushy to achieve this, this kind of attitude might screw you up as it will only make you take the wrong decisions. You need to take sometime and sit with yourself to write a very detailed strategy of your next steps.

If I were you, I will stick to what I know ( in your case: dropshipping ) and work let’s say for 8 hours on it and try to make as much money as I can and leave the other 4 hours for Instagram + CPA ( start only with 10 accounts until you learn how things work ) and then try with 20 accounts and see your results and then go from there.

Don’t leave something you know you can make money from to do something that might or might not work for you just because you are in a bad situation, who knows, you might just make it worse.

3 Likes

I was thinking to combine them. Let MP bring the traffic in while I open nice shopify stores. But the problem I got is that I have no clue what engagement I can expect. I mean would it be realistic to think I could make some decent money 2/3 thousand with 300,000 followers splitted on 100 acc? Or could I still end up with 0 since each acc would just present 3,000 followers. If someone could just tell me a realistic base. I could take it from there. And for those who think I’m just trying a fast way no background etc. I have the knowledge and experience to open 5-6 good looking niche stores but as you know is most of the time only the traffic the real issue so I would love if someone could tell me an example what do expect with 300,000 on 100 accs doesn’t have to be correct just an example would really help me a lot, thanks.

I too could use some help in making $40,000 in 3-6 months…:joy:

If you do this without previously knowing how everything works and being successful with 1-2 accounts the only outcome I see is you’ll get them all banned and you’ll waste your money.

Sorry to say but it doesn’t work like that, you need to know what you’re doing, not scale something that’s not there.

2 Likes

I’m not going to start first week with 500accs but my goal is to start running more each week. I will definitely use the what not do do strategy and always look and work with the stats i get in = if one acc gets banned i drive the speed down for this acc etc. so my goal is just to change the speed of the whole process since i can work 16h a day and I’m not that type just doing random stuff hoping for luck. That’s why i asked for suggestions and ideas. You can check my other thread where i made a plan with things i need and things i need to consider before getting started.

i also need 40k$, anyone wanna help? :joy:

1 Like

Sure, i can give you a link to the new paypal money adder crack!

And topicstarter,

Just do it! . Pick a method and start. It all about taking action. Dont start with 500 accs, start with ten. It s working? then scale the shit up. End never give up. But just start today with something to test.

Sorry to hear you are in this situation. As have been said before, you seem to be too focused in numbers and math and number of accounts multiplied by whatnot etc. IM is no different to a war, or a scientific research, or software development or playing footbal. You will need to research what works and what doesn’t because what works for one person may not work for you, its good to have pointers and not make stupid mistakes like using the same ip for 2+ accounts on IG but at the end of the day, those are just pointers, you will need to walk the way yourself. Plan, research, fail, plan, fail, research fail and then after all that start doing it all over again. 3-6months it is possible yes but shit happens you know and when it does you need to be prepared for it! Keep doin your thing, focus on what you are doin, forget thenumbers, forget time otherwise find better use for your investment!

THE ULTIMATE METHOD TO MAKE $40,000 in 3-6 months (real life abundance)…

First, get a newsletter…
on a .com website… install wordpress, get some sort of blog going!
also, create a set of 2.0 social media properties!

So by now you have a blog with ~10-15 500-1000words articles… (the articles should be very practical and with ‘timeless’ knowledge)… and also a newsletter with ~10 emails…

Also some 2.0 social media to fish visitors before sending them to your site…

And here’s the biggie… you can create a video product on a mini-niche and sell that product for 197$ + upsell something 37$ / month…

Actually, you can skip the before thingies and focus on this alone - creating and selling own digital products!

You can put the 1-2k$ into PPC (Adwords)…

Got it? slides + voiceover, video showing face + torso, audio book (mp3), or maybe a series of lessons in .pdf format… you can also put your course on Udemy and other course-related sites…

What will you have after 3-4 months?

If you do decent marketing (king) and create valuable content (queen) - this is counter-intuitive but it’s true; content is queen, marketing is king. why? content is something ‘on the spot’, like the wellbeing of a house (a virtual house, the website)… while marketing is something 8 ========= D outside the website, ‘into the unknown’, into other territories, advertising/marketing the original website…

so content is queen, marketing is king - these 2 are essential! content & marketing…

anyway, if you do decent marketing and create valuable content…

in 3 months (90 day massive plan) you will have:

10.000 RSS subscribers, maybe more!
10.000 email subscribers, maybe more!
10.000 2.0 social media subscribers, maybe more!
~50 or so articles (1 article in 2 days)
1-5 digital products delivered to your audience (raving fans)…
one low entry price, maybe 7$ or 17 or 27… another med like 67$ or 97$ and a few big ones, such as 197$ or 297$ or 397$
and of course, something recurring, with 37-47-67-97$ / month

let’s imagine now…
250 recurring subscribers * 37$ / month = 9.250$ / month
100 monthly sales from own product (via PPC / affiliates) * 37$ net profit = 3.700$
Also maybe 50 monthly sales promoting other people’s products, as an affiliate X 37$ = 3700$

so, after 90 days you have something like 16.650 / month - passive massive income!
Of course, setting yourself as an authority brand or going from 10k to 20k to 50k subscribers… and raising the prices on your products… and increasing conversion rates…

So, in closing, we’ll add Jay Abraham’s formula…

nr of clients…
nr of transactions / client…
nr of $ / transaction…
= profit

1000 * 1 * 10 = 10.000$ (let’s increase by 30%)
1300 * 1.3 * 13 = 21.970$ (wow; let’s increase by 50%)
1500 * 1.5 * 15 = 33.750 (tripled!!!) … if you double…
2000 * 2 * 20 = 80.000$

so 2000 monthly customers buying 2 times / month and the average transaction is 10$…

What if you have 5-10-15 products? maybe a dvd with a video coaching on how to set and achieve goals… 2hours for 17$… well, you get the point(s)…

to finish this quickie text…

1. create/consolidate something valid, valuable, longterm, stable and serious!
  2. develop your own NAME / BRAND / FACE … such as TaiLopez.com or TonyRobbins.com
  3. 2.0 with genuine queen-like valuable true real content!!! ex: you own youtube channel where people are subscribed because they like your face and your presenting style…
  4. allocate 2-4 hours / day to CREATE VALUE (books, articles, videos, coaching programs, DIY self-help thingies etc.)…
  5. collaborate with high ticket affiliates, list owners, community owners, people with big lists and most importantly… decent/quality relation with the list…

So, fast forward, it’s August…

You’re driving around in your car, checking your online banking, you see +35.000$… you check your stats (with Klipfolio app) and see +12.000$ this month… to see today’s to-do list… email 2 email marketers, reply to 3 topaffiliates’ emails, write a 500w guest post on a friend’s blog with 10.000uv/day and also upload 5 wise quotes to facebook/instagram and shoot a 2’ youtube video…

You’re feeling the gratitude of being able to contribute, you enjoy the sun, the sky, you turn to the right, you enjoy your wife/girlfriend beautiful smile… and inside your head you say “damn, that dude was right all along!”

:smiley:

8 Likes

Hey dude, debt sucks. Most of us have been there at some point in our lives.

Listen to the advice you’re getting. It’ll be tough generating $40k in 3 months. This is mainly due to the learning curve necessary to achieve good outcomes.

One of the things not many people discuss on the forums is the potential to generate revenue by providing consulting services.

Assuming you can learn fast, you can probably get yourself to a point where you can add value to small businesses in your local area (or in a niche) who are struggling to get on top of social.

Offer Instagram starter packages for $495.

Each package comes with:
In-house management (daily posting) until your account reaches 5,000 followers.
A 10 page custom strategy to support your ongoing management and growth.
Three 30 minutes Skype calls to support your growth to 10,000 followers.

For many businesses, this would be difficult to achieve (particularly if they’re not using automation)

Search the forums… There are some amazingly generous shares from the likes of @adnan, @BrandonBerner and @Johnny. It shouldn’t take too long to bring yourself up to speed (at least enough to be smarter than 90℅ of small business owners).

Now, instead of playing around with 100s of accounts, you need to make 80 sales to reach your target.

Is 80 sales achievable? Yes. But you’ll have to have a nice clean website, clever sales pitch, and the ability to pick up the phone and talk to people.

Good luck dude.

5 Likes

In any case, to do 40K clean money your goals should be more or less 60K to 80K, remember that you will have to pay taxes on that money, (governments wants their cut), and you will have other expenses as well.

I guess you will need to find something simple that works and scale it up. I doubt you will achieve it with cpa.

Best of luck

How make money $1 per day ? :slight_smile:

1 Like

NIGGA DID YOU REALLY just bump this thread lol.

2 Likes

By doing panhandling :wink: