How to calculate posting intervals?

I’m guessing here.

There are 86,400 seconds in 7 days. If I have 93 groups and I want to post in them each once per week, I would divide 86,400 by 93 which gives me 6503 seconds in between each post.

Is this how to calculate timings between post to groups?

1 hour = 3600 seconds
24 hours = 86400 seconds
7x24 hours= 2073600 seconds

I’m getting ready to cancel my subscription out of sheer frustration. I can’t seem to figure out how to set up any campaign that won’t get me banned.

Read the topics from this forum about how to avoid getting banned. There are a lot of usefull information. Always warm up ( http://mpsocial.com/t/how-to-warmup-newly-created-facebook-accounts/30 ) your accounts before you start to post.
If you start reading I am sure you will find the information you need.

You’re going to give up marketing altogether just because of 1 or 2 roadblocks?

Anyway, it seems your’re not fully utilizing the features of the MP. You can set up campaigns that handle the intervals easily. Your concern is about bans. Instead of asking the little bits which you “thought off”, post your full setup, settings, either here, or at any available major thread and you will get a better answer.

Guessing why, and then came into conclusion that it’s time interval, isn’t really going to help. There are 101 things that fb checks.

2 Likes