How to grow personal Facebook account

Hi everybody!

some ideas for settings to grow a personal account =

more likes pictures
more followers
more comments

There are a lot of topics here in the forum that you can refer to, just use the search function. Here is one of them

1 Like

It’s that not to business fanpages?

If you would read it, you’d see that there are tips mentioned on growing your account, like joining groups and adding friends through those engagements.

1 Like

It’s should be Write in New post about growing personal acc

And why would we write the same content on another thread? it just doesn’t make sense. @mommyfats already did you a favor here and sent you to the right thread.

Anyways, if you have a specific question you can ask it either here or in the other thread.

2 Likes

just wondering but why do you want to grow personal facebook ? is just in general to be more " facebook famous " or you have some idea to advertise etc , cuz if you just need " likes " girls and blabla , and especially if you in 20’s etc, join some snapchat groups, and add everyone , or go to some randoms profile and add everyone, back in the time when i was 16 , i wanted a lot of " girls /chicks " on my facebook, so what ive done , saw some girl that looks hot , and went through her girl-friends and added all of them even if they were on other side of UK… ( yes i know cringy but i was 16… )

it will grow itself
just leave it there

There are so many peoples making a living profile on facebook to share their thought with friends and relatives. But they can’t properly understand the hiding and useful feature about your profile to grow. Because on Facebook, Everything you do in public, your behavior, appearance, things you say and even people you associated with, every act is done with self-promotion in mind.
You can grow your personal Facebook profile as-

• Always Enable Profile Follows
  • Tags Peoples
  • Tags Location
  • Post Information in Related Groups
  • Engage with Active Influencer
  • Post more Media
  • Respond to Engagement Users
  • Run Paid Ads
  • Cross post with other social media

Always Enable Profile Follows
Tags Peoples