How To Grow Your IG Account Fast Using Hashtags

Its exactly the same thing as putting your hash tags in your caption, been in your comment it is neat in a hidden way, doesn’t look too busy for the rest of your caption.
I always use it that way, one account with about 1k+ followers had over 1k views, some 500 likes on a pic, these are not uncommon occurrences though.

1 Like

Thanks for this, I’ve been applying a similar method and trying to get into those lower digit hashtags to get a better following.

Unfortunately it hasn’t yielded much in terms of followback’s, though I have been hitting a solid number of likes per photo for my small account. I think the ratio is pretty good, though feel free to tell me if I’m wrong. 500 followers and averaging about 90-120 likes each, comments are mostly bots but some real ones mixed in.

My problem might be that I’m not in one niche yet, don’t have enough content to focus it (personal photography account around portraits / people / fashion and the weather is shit so I’m in a holding pattern) and I’ve been filling it with travel photography and inspirational stuff to try and keep people from dropping, but at the same time it may be counter productive. /shrug

1 Like

Thanks for sharing​:+1::laughing:

that’s quite an amazing engagement, congrats

Ha! Thanks, hopefully it’ll stay this way as the account grows, just need to find better sources now :stuck_out_tongue:

How you rate each hashtag to know in which category to put it? Do I need to search for each one of them and see how many times it was used? Or is there an easier way to do this? For example I sometimes use #VisitJordan and I just looked it up, it was used 76k times, is that “Less popular hashtags”? Thanks.

Tried and nothing happend.
I think that’s about what you list in ig.
My IG is very new and 30 tags mixed did no result.
Check, please: https://www.instagram.com/annkirillartplace/

@mkirill Something is not working.

Check the Hashtags you posted in and try to find your picture… I checked 3 Less Popular and could not find your post at all.

Okay, I understand everything… except maybe the Semi-Banned Hashtags.

It looks like a Semi-Banned # might be #hottie or #dating … Am I’m correct?

Also, does your image needs to FIT into those Semi-Banned Hashtags?

ie: Can I post a cat picture with the Semi-Banned Hashtag #hottie ?!

Also, I’m not 100% sure of the purpose of using those Semi-Banned Hashtag and how to find the best ones related to your posts.

Also, is it possible to get your account limited if you abuse of those Semi-Banned Hashtags?

Thanks for the advice! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Brandon answered in another thread:

"There are 2 types of Banned Hashtags.

Full Ban: When ZERO results appear

Half Ban: When only the Top Posts appear. (With the occasional Latest Post)

There is never a point posting Full Ban hashtags.

As for Half Ban hashtags, they are one of my favorite for higher authority IG accounts.

WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU USE HALF BAN HASHTAGS?
Great Question! If your pictures are getting 500+ likes, 5+ comments and your accounts are growing at a good pace 100+ Followers/day your pictures have a good chance of being featured under the Top Posts section. Think about it… the competition is low so its easier to get featured, and second, there will be only 9 pictures under that hashtag so the chances of your picture being seen is much higher.

I dont recommend using all 30 Half-Ban hashtags, but a few will make a positive difference."

5 Likes

This is what I did last week.
I have a pets account.
Followers before 1 week : 2k followers

I used to get 300 likes per photo
I started using 25 Hashtags as per this thread.

I used 25 Hashtags that were having around 40,000 photos. (Less popular Hashtags)

As i was getting good engagement, i jumped to all Top posts section for all my Hashtags.

Note: i used following and liking module of mp too.

After one week!
3.5k followers!
Likes 500+

Now I’ll keep changing my Hashtags to Hashtags with posts 70000+ (semi popular Hashtags) :slight_smile:

So in short i use Hashtags based on post count :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hey @BrandonBerner
Great post!

It seems like this website is following a method similar to yours by combining various hashtags in different degrees of relevance and popularity. What say you?

9 Likes

WOW! That is a very useful website! I am so glad you shared that. By far the most useful hashtag website so far. AMAZING SHARE! …If only it showed hashtags with even lower popularity levels

I have read through, and it matches my strategy quite accurately.

4 Likes

Sorry for such a long delay in reply! This is amazing! Thank you so much for the share!

You Get a :star2: …make that :star2::star2:

Hey Brandon, this is the best hashtag research site IMO: https://top-hashtags.com/instagram/

6 Likes

Just enter your niche in search, choose “top” and you get niche hashtags ordered by size, like this for example: https://top-hashtags.com/search/?q=nature&opt=top

I usually avoid first few pages and choose hashtags below 500k

3 Likes

Hi Brandon

Thx for the tips i will try for my next post !

Regards!

1 Like

@dexxa05 Great! Keep me posted with your results after a few days :slight_smile:

Thanks for the share. This is also useful however It does not seem to show many hashtags that are less popular.

I typed in “Fitness” and the lowest hashtag provides was 943k. I need ones around 100k.

I am seeing more and more of these websites. If anyone knows of any which provide more results that would be great!

2 Likes

I do it manually through app.
It lets me find posts around 1,00,000
Note : I get around 600-700 likes per post.

I shuffle my Hashtags based on my likes as suggested by @BrandonBerner

Noticed account is growing and has 6-7% engagement :slight_smile:

2 Likes