How To Grow Your IG Account Fast Using Hashtags

@BrandonBerner how do you know if your post is in the " top position " under 1 of the 30 hashtags ? ( also 200+ hashtags in dynamic box )

With mutiple accounts posting on different times you use a tool to check this ?
Because this is impossible to check with mp.

And witch time you recommened ?
Niche = fashion
All 30 hashtags are less popular 300.000 posts.
1k/3k followers 200~ likes per post

You have to look at each posted picture and click on each hashtag posted in the caption. The problem is that in some cases the Top Post section rotates. So you may check the first time and not see your picture there, then the next time you view it, your picture may appear. I persoanlly just know my method works, and I can see which pictures get featured by which pictures have a larger amount of likes. If all your pictures get 100 likes, then one picture gets 300 likes, that picture was probably featured.

I dont understand the question.

You should use 5 hashtags between 500k - 1000k posts and 25 hashtags with less than 300k posts.

Do you guys know any ā€˜ā€˜furnitureā€™ā€™ good hashtags. Stuff that are selling in IKEA (for example: chairs, beds and so on ) I just got one project with furniture niche but donā€™t really know what type of hashtags should I use.

I would use less direct hashtags to target a larger audience.

Use the hashtags from accounts that post content relating to interior design.

###Here are some to get hashtags from.
@lifestyle.interiors
@boss_interiors
@millionaireshomes
@mansion_kings
@lifestyle.luxuries
@ig_interiors

#dream #home #house #art #interior #inspiration #living #luxury #modern #perfect #success #boss #architecture #beautiful #interiordesign #realestate #life #lifestyle

2 Likes

Thanks man, also by your other guides I should use more not so popular hashtags since I just started this profile.

1 Like

Thats absolutely correct. The problem with your niche is there are not many hashtags for it. So you will be stuck with mainly popular ones.

You can also just just add words into popular hashtags to make them less popular or just create your own. I have never created an account in the furniture niche, so my answer for this may not be the best solution.

For example you can change #home to #HomeFurniture #ModernFurniture #VintageFurniture #BeautifulCouch etc.

If you are selling furniture, then it may be better to create a luxury account like the ones listed above. That way you can use luxury hashtags to get your account started since there are lots of hashtags in an assortment of popularity. Once you reach a good amount of likes ~500/picture then you can stop posting luxury stuff, and use popular hashtags like #dream #home #house #art #interior #inspiration #living #luxury #modern #perfect #success #boss #architecture #beautiful #interiordesign #realestate #life #lifestyle

2 Likes

Yes that was the problem I was facing, just not so many hashtags. Didnā€™t even know where this niche should be separated in what group. You gave me some start with this examples, so we will see how it goes.

1 Like

Great success story. Keep going!!

1 Like

I posted a short 30 sec video at 7pm using your strategy and out of all 30 hashtags (12low popularity, 12medium popularity, 6 high popularity) my video made the top posts section of 22 hashtags! Itā€™s late at night right now so I should see more growth in the morning. Thanks again @BrandonBerner Youā€™re the real MVP!!

1 Like

Hey @erdubya !

Thanks so much for your reply. I am so happy to hear that my method has helped you get your video on the top posts section of 22 hashtags! This is also great for others to see and encourage them to also give this method a try.

Keep up the great work, and keep us posted! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey Iā€™m looking for teamviewer help to get set up tutorial. Money is no issue thx email jaytitan711@gmail or kik teamtitan

thanks for the info here. Also bookmarked!

2 Likes

Make sure to have a cup of coffee!

Iā€™m listeningā€¦

1 Like

Hi @BrandonBerner
I have tried to use your hashtags strategy for my last few posts and unfortunately I did not see an uplift in likes/engagement.
I tried to have a mix of less popular and popular hashags as you have talked about it.
Currently I have 5.5k followers and receiving 200-350 likes per photo. My account is a personal one in extreme sports niche. I am using MP for follow/unfollow, like and comment.
My handle is @rj_athlete. If you could it and give me any advice on my hashtags use or anything else I would really appreciate it.

P.S.
You will only see hashtags in my last 3 posts. Before that I posted them in the comments and deleted the comment ~5 days latter as not to appear to desperate.

Hey @rytis799 Sorry to hear you did not notice an uplift in likes/engagement.

I can reassure you this method does work very well and others have had great success.

Results will vary depending on your niche and the amount of effort you spend in researching each hashtag. More competitive niches require you to use even less popular hashtags.

###Try these settings for Dynamic Hashtags

• There are 2 Dynamic Hashtag Boxes. Set Box #1 to 5 and set box #2 to 25.

• In box #1 add 100 hashtags with a post count of 500,000-1,000,000

• In box #2 add 100+ hashtags with a post count between 50,000-400,000

• Post daily

• Wait a week and see if your results have improved.

5 Likes

Im still not sold on the benefits of getting into the top post section of hashtagsā€¦ I get into the top posts sections for all my hashtags (including #coffee which has 62 million+ competing posts)ā€¦ and still i donā€™t get an influx of followers / likesā€¦ Very strange.

There has so be something seriously wrong.

Every picture that I get featured under Top Posts using popular hashtags results in a minimum of 50 new followers & 250 new likes on every featured picture. Some features result in more than 300 new followers (just from one picture that was in the Top Posts).

If you think about it, if you are following lets say 1,000 people/day you are targeting a maximum audience interested in your niche every day. When you post a picture and it gets featured under a popular hashtag (relating to your niche) it will be seen my thousands if not millions a day. Your reach is so much greater, and your still targeting users with an interest in the niche.

Maybe the duration of how long your pictures remain in the Top Post section is resulting in your lack of growth. Besides that I have no clue why you are not getting an influx in followers / likes.

Well if we started doing that in a couple of months weā€™d have a full time job considering how fast things change in social media. People should read the entire topic and they will get the correct info in the end :smiley:

2 Likes

Interesting how u are getting such different resultsā€¦ Apparently the most followers / likes come from when a post lands on the explore pageā€¦ I havenā€™t managed to get on the explore page yet, despite getting into top posts and taking part in massive engagement groupsā€¦ I will keep going to see if something ā€˜clicksā€™ā€¦

Yea keep trying, there has to be something wrong.

Here take a look at the picture https://www.instagram.com/p/BP8_WvtjvZx/?taken-by=millionaire.gone.wild. This is of an account created less than a week ago (at the time of this reply). Notice that the account has 150 followers and all the pictures on the account are receiving around 50 likes (33% engagement), while this picture received 350 likes (250 likes from non-followers)? Its because that picture got featured under a un-popular hashtag. If this is happening for just a 7 day old account with 150 followers, imagine what this method can acheive with a mature account, with lots of followers, using popular hashtags.

5 Likes