How to recover a disable Instagram account?

have anyone every recorded a copy right disabled account?
I lost a 70k+ powerful account last month with 10MM impressions per week.
Took us 4 weeks to grow that account.

Traffic was 100% organic from hashtags & viral posts.

Have anyone successful in getting an account that was disable due to copy right back??
If yes HOWW?

This the BS! IG send me after reporting the account hacked.

Hi,

It looks like your account has been disabled. We disable Instagram accounts that don’t follow our Terms of Use. Actions that are against our terms include:

• Continued prohibited behavior after receiving a warning or multiple warnings from Instagram

• Unsolicited contact with others for the purpose of harassment, advertising, promoting, dating or other inappropriate conduct

• Impersonation of a person or entity, or other misrepresentation of identity

• Posting content that infringes or violates someone else’s rights or otherwise violates the law

• Posting content that violates our Terms of Use

Please review Instagram’s Terms of Use to learn more about our policies:

https://help.instagram.com/termsofuse/?ref=cr

Thanks,

Phoenix
Community Operations
Instagram

I feel for you - this is really devastating. My business partner is dealing with the same. She lost 123k account! We’re actively appealing to Instagram every day. There’s a way to get the account back, you should check out the thread here: Instagram disabled, new contact link? for heaps of great advice on this. Best of luck. Keep appealing your case. It’s unethical to remove someone’s account without warning. People and businesses are suffering.

2 Likes