How to send only 20 groups per account?

Hi.

I searched for the answer in the forum but i didnt find it. So how to publish in only 20 groups per account? And if the accound have 100 groups, will share a post in all those 100 groups in 5 days?

Thank you so much!

The easy way to do this, is from your Account settings:

• From Social Profiles sections, click on the Account.
  • Check “Show Advanced Profile Settings” box.
  • Specify the maximum number of posts you want that account to post per day.
    http://i.imgur.com/P21xP82.jpg
1 Like

Thank you so much!!

And, if my account have 100 groups and i limit at 20 per day, will publish in 100 groups in 5 days?

Thank you again!

Yes, it will publish on another 20 groups as soon as the next day starts until it publishes in all your groups.

1 Like

You can also do this from within the campaign doing it this way it will post in other groups the next days until all groups are finished then it take it from the top. It looks though that you didn’t actually look at the training videos to understand how everything works. Please do so and you will learn a lot more. Here are the full resources.

1 Like

If you’ve 100 groups and want to limit posting to 20 groups per day until you’ve posted on all 100 groups on the 5th day, you can create a destination list (all 100 groups selected) then use Scheduled Campaign. When you add a timer to your post (you’ll have 5 since you want 20/day) then edit each timer. On the Edit Posting Timer window, you have the option to only select those groups you want to publish on that specific day, so you can choose only 20, then edit the other 4 timers to select the next batch. At the 5th timer, you should have selected the last 20, thus completing the 100 groups.

Thank you for the help!!!

Aside from using a Scheduled Campaign, you can also do it on Standard Campaign, but it all depends on your posting requirements :slight_smile:

1 Like

I configure MP to post only in 20 groups per day, with Said method. Now i have some questions.

Some times i get the message, Dont have valid destination to post ( or something like that ) that is because the account is limited to 20 groups and are published?

And now i get in post TIMEOUT, i should increase the timeout to more than a day?

Thank you so much.

If you used Said’s method, then yes. If the account has already published X numbers of posts on that day (in your case 20) then it will not publish more than that, it will refresh and start again the next day.

As for the Timeout, you can increase the number of minutes for post to finish in Campaign Advanced Settings - General tab.

Thanks Everyone! As a newbie user this is important so facebook doesn’t get annoyed with me. :slight_smile: