How will Trump's net neutrality affect social media spam?

Do you think MP users should be concerned about net neutrality? If yes, why? If no, why not?

what do you think? :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m more concerned with how Trump being president will impact America/the world in general :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway Vova Putin rules :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I don’t think it’s going to affect us. However if Trump would implement a law that would make bots, proxies and anything that helps you create an identity that is not your own (a bot, an IG account that is not your business or personal IG account). Then yes, I think we could be fucked.

I do think/hope that that’s the last thing he’s thinking about. There are a lot more flashy things he can do to get attention and he’ll probably do those.

Ps. and btw, regarding your title, we’re not spamming, we’re marketing :smiley:

2 Likes

Sure, we’re “marketing” :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think Trump will take more interest in immaculately grooming his pubic hair than he will in net neutrality.

Let’s face it, Trump has all the brain capacity of a three-day old hamburger. :hamburger:

He’s the sort of guy who’ll make Bill Clinton’s cigar sessions with Monica look like kindergarten material… :champagne:

This is a guy who likes to get nude, make money and insult people on Twitter while on all night drinking sessions…

No wonder we like him…

Burn baby… Burn…

Let’s just make some money before they turn out the lights. :mushroom:

2 Likes

I guess we know where you stand politically :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Ha ha ha… not really :wink:

All politicians suck hard out in my book…

Trump is a fudge packing a$$ hole who’d screw anyone over in a heartbeat. Meanwhile, Hilary is a shrill venomous lizard with the heart of a small rock.

But at least Trump is good for a laugh (sometimes). Hilary and all her slimy popstar sycophants would have been boring as hell. Enough to make me lose my lunch back through my mouth…

Let’s just make some money and attempt to give the 1% controlling this disgraceful mouse wheel a :eggplant: up the a$$.

2 Likes

:confused:

I’m no Trump fan, but what does this have to do with Net Neutrality. NN deals with the prevention of a content provider prioritizing their content over a competitor’s. I don’t know about other countries, but in the US, spam, malware, etc. in any form, is already excluded from content that can’t be filtered or deprioritized. You’re about a decade too late.

1 Like