I have a problem with vps

hi , can you help me plz
I want to ask you about this VPS service https://www.online.net/fr/serveur-dedie/dedibox-xc
I want to install in this vps mass planner.but i dont now if he accept this app
if you have advice for me,
thanks

This server looks good. What kind of issues you have when you try to install Mass Planner?

1 Like

I have not yet bay this vps,but The problem, is what he will accept to install massplanner at the vps or not. I have to contact their support but it not yet replied

Excuste my bad anglish Mr Adnane.i don’t speack anglish very well :blush:

Please check the operating system on the VPS. Mass Planner needs to be installed on Windows environment.

1 Like

As I can see, they offer Windows installation there, so just make sure it’s installed and you’ll be able to run MP

1 Like

thank you so much, adnan,&mommyfats I will buy this vps
It is nice of you to answer me, and thank you to all the team massplanner

1 Like

You’re welcome. VPS looks good and I hope it will work good too.

@roshdi

I have used the dedibox xc before (not for MP). It is ok generally, but it’s not as fast as i would have liked.

This is actually a Dedi (Dedicated Server) and not a VPS.

A Dedi allows you to install any OS, and thus any app because you are installing the OS yourselves, and using the whole server for yourselves. You can use the CPU 100% 24/7

But do take note it requires extra monthly fee for Windows OS

You will need to find a way to install your own ISO if you do not want to be charged extra. If you don’t want to go through the headache of installing custom ISO, take a look at some of these http://mpsocial.com/t/mega-list-of-cheap-vps-dedicated-servers/566?u=dddd

Some of which have OS included in the price already. The difference between a VPS and Dedi in this context, is that, some VPS providers include the windows OS inside the VPS already. But for a Dedi, you generally have to install the OS yourselves if you don’t want to pay extra monthly fee.

2 Likes