IG Auto Post Videos?

I searched for this but found nothing on it.

I get that we can do pictures but videos?

Thanks!

EDIT: The product descriptions say nothing of doing video, same with the video walkthrough. HOWEVER, the blog here shows a picture of it saying VIDEO (first picture by the way), can anyone confirm that I can schedule videos and what the max length? 1m?
http://www.massplanner.com/5-instagram-tools-marketers/

Yes you can upload videos and they should be no longer then a minute,m for uploading videos it is the same as uploading images in your campaign section

1 Like

in that picture that I had mentioned the tooltip says 15sec max. Was it changed? (just wondering since I might purchase the module).

You can post video, it was added later so that’s why it’s missing from some of the places, but it’s there.

As for the length as @DaveNL said it’s 1 minute ( 60 seconds) .

IG used to have a limit of 15 seconds, but change to 60 now, not sure there is a size cap. Vids should be mp4 format,you can find webm(and other formats) to mp4 converters online and for download. You can add to a watch folder too, “create posts from videos inside the folder” on the campaign > what to publish > monitor folders page at the bottom :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the reply @Johnny and @instagramfamousfam !

@instagramfamousfam I think I remember reading a feature where MP will auto pull from a folder such as Dropbox for example. How does it know not to post the same video/picture more than once?

So for example I could have two (or more) schedules where one is videos that post just on Monday for example. And another for Videos that post maybe every other day of the week? Each has its own folder I suppose.

Thanks for this!

1 Like

What MP does is pull each photo/vid from that folder and schedule it for a post. You can chose to post by date, file name, and when looking at scheduled posts you can randomize those.

It doesn’t randomly pull each time it’s supposed to post. Create a test campaign with 5 photos or something :slight_smile: