[Instagram] Creating accounts for my brands

Hey! I have created the content for my future brands and decided to create instagram accounts by myself as it is much better for a long-term rather than buying aged accounts that may cause problems.

Is it better to choose branded username of the account while registering it right away or after warming up the account?
Because I think that if you register instagram account with username of your brand assuming that all images are watermarked with that username and it gets banned due to some reasons, I might not get that username back and shit will happen because I have watermarked thousands of images and now I just need to do it all over again.

What is your tip or jam on my situation? :slight_smile:

Create your brand account and just use per normal. This way, you can make sure you can have your username reserved. And when the other account started to grow change it to your brand. I would suggest you post related or similar to what you imagine your real brand account would be posting. This way, your engagement would be similar. Getting images from flickr or pinterest for me, is safer than reposting on Instagram without permissions. This would ban your account for sure.

1 Like

@SorryNotSorry

Create your brand account and just use per normal. This way, you can make sure you can have your username reserved.

I have created a logo, branded all images, watermarked them with branded username. So you are suggesting to create a new instagram account with that username and start warming up? I have my personal instagram account and I changed username to the one for that brand.

And when the other account started to grow change it to your brand.

What other account? I didn’t understand what do you mean by that.

I would suggest you post related or similar to what you imagine your real brand account would be posting.

I can’t, because I have already hundreds of already branded images and I don’t want to scrape for new ones somewhere in the internet that are similar. I have quotes images with my logo, and username.

Agree, This is the best way to keep your username brand safe from banned while using bot. I have experience with this, boting with brand account and can’t recover it.