Instagram Stories surpassing Snapchat users

This is not something I thought I’d see, but I’m against Instagram Stories, so my bias has apparently clouded my judgement. It appears that Snapchat on an active per-user basis is being beat out by Instagram Stories, according to Socialblade and the statistics they’re basing this on.

What do you think? Is this going to continue or will Snapchat gain and dominate again?

I don’t know why, but as soon as someone mentions Snapchat I immediately think of bunch of spammers, fake girl profiles and Live cam offers. I guess they have issues with keeping spammers under control, while Instagram at least tries harder.

I guess Snapchat will be gone in a year or two.

1 Like

That would be crazy, but also not surprising. Imagine if the competition goes away and we’re just left with IG/FB stories, all controlled the fascist dictatorship of FB.

I know they’ve been trying to make “real” content with top snaps, etc, using brands, but that’s not something people give a shit about.

1 Like

I think Snapchat is on the mend with the hotdog. The meme is killing it on Reddit right now.

1 Like