Is anyone still able to post on groups?

It was a week or so since my 600 accounts disabled by this new damned Photo verification.
I used a lot of different strategies to post on groups with them for a long time. But now it seems that facebook has changed their security algoritem completely.

I tried to send photo for verification on 50 different accounts (unique photo on each which doesn’t exist on another facebook account) , but none of the accounts returned.

I tried to take a completely unique girl photos from Cam websites (no nude pictures), put them on new accounts, warm them up and use them for verification when the account blocks, which also doesn’t work.
(Each profile has 3 pictures and a unique one for the verification process)

i tried to post only hashtags on groups, and to share posts from my pages instead of posting Urls, but it also gets the accounts blocked.

-I am using private proxies (instantproxy)
-aged 2016 accounts (buyaccs)

I had 600 accounts posting regularly on groups, with wall poster of rss feeds and very human looking accounts, and now I have 0

I just want to know if it’s still possible to post on groups and if someone is able to do that.
And how it’s possible to verify the accounts with the photo verification peocess

How many normal actions have you done besides posting to groups?

2 Likes

Yes, this can be crucial. Doing only group posting is like asking to be banned.

Posting to groups is still working, although it’s not possible to publish 100s of posts per day per account like it used to be. 20-30 posts per day per account and you’ll be safe. Aged accounts probably can do more. However, you need to mask group posting activity with other activities too.

I’ll quote myself:

2 Likes

I got 13 accounts banned out of a 50 .
others can still publish but I think that at least 20 of them are kinda ghosted by Facebook.
The thing I’ve noticed is that I only got banned the profiles that worked with proxies: in fact Facebook is fighting against proxies.
Anyway… I still can make some new accounts (PVAing them and being quiet with account actions, friendship requests and group joins).
I am going to replace those 13 accounts with 39 brand new :wink: and using this strategy:

1. Maximum join = 50 groups per account.
  2. Maximum number of friends = 800-1000, not more.
  3. Many actions everyday but not all day.
  4. Unique images and really good spin text, 20-25 posts per day.
  5. Pay attention to what friend ship requests you accept. I receive f. requests from all over the world, I just accept Italian friends. In this way your account will look more real.
  6. MASSIVE USAGE OF BUMP.
    I think that this is all, isn’t it ?! . @adnan, what do you think?
1 Like

@GIULIOPT95 What proxy provider do you use?

Highproxies, it should be one of the best providers.

@GIULIOPT95 I think facebook marked some proxy providers… What do you think?
They have done that before with an app called “textplus” which a few months ago, I used to phone verify my accounts with no problem. Now I get a message of “please enter a valid phone number” when I enter these phones, But other apps are still working though.
Maybe they flagged some proxy providers too.
I’ll do a test for it when I’ll have enough money to invest on more proxies

wow 600 acc lost, this is a big lost, i am just starting with no more than 10

1 Like

It sounds like a good plan to me. Just make sure you make them look natural. I’ll repeat once again:

• One campaign that will post to wall of each campaign 1-2x per day but just ordinary posts (images, text - quotes), no links
  • Account actions to like posts from newsfeed
  • Facebook Comment&Like tool that you’ll use to like posts from pages and pages themselves.
1 Like

Okay, Indeed :wink:

I’m doing this as well and not having any problem posting on groups. I only post on 8-10 groups per account tho. (All my accounts were created on 2010)

1 Like

Yes, making your account look natural is a key here.

Do you post only posts with links or just sharings from fanpages posts ( cute pics, video)?
How do you find good groups (with engagement - likes, comments), which allowed posting weblinks?
Do you spam closed groups or only opened?