Landing Page - Here's My final Piece of the Puzzle

you would let me go in 30 minutes…

2 Likes

Yes yesss yessss no more trying to build crappy landing pages on weebly :slight_smile:

This is nice. I don’t do CPA so I won’t need this but I am curious if this can jack social media follow / like / subscribe as well? Looks like it can be a great affiliate tool ?

Probably could with a bit of tweaking, but check this out:

http://geekhmer.github.io/blog/2016/07/25/facebook-fan-page-auto-like-revised/

1 Like

@Adnan wow thanks!! Why am I just seeing this…I need to read more lol. I’ve been trying to make my first dollar with CPA and Adworks media / OG ads and I have a suspicion that my landing pages need to be even better/more official looking. This will help a bunch I think. Anyway, when I start making good money you will be on the top of the list in my thank you post.

No problem, I’m glad I could help :slight_smile: I can’t wait to see you earn bunch of $$$. I really love seeing people benefit from stuff I posted here.

Good luck and keep working, don’t give up.

1 Like

This is gold thanks Adnan

1 Like

@Adnan dont get me wrong , it’s amazing what you shared here but to the final puzzle missing one ;DD screenshot of one of your I.G / cpa accounts to get the full image on how it looks :smiley:

Really? Wow. you just reached a new level of …

I’ll let Adnan fill in the blank.

1 Like

@dddd It’s a satire. If sharing everything then why not :smiley: ?
One thing that i noticed is that you can’t use satire in this forum there’s so much butthurt ppl that are going to attack you , like i made a topic with a title “Tell me how they do it and i’ll work 24/7” and inside the thread i was just hey tell me about the unique techniques that you’ve heard off that someone makes a lot , like im just intrested in what ppl come up to when it comes to IM and in a minute there was a buttplug comment like “yo fuck you that’s useless post” even if it was in “Free for all” like wtf :smiley:… stop taking everything literally word by word it’ll make your life easier

huh but but … i havent said anything …

1 Like

Sorry maybe i gone too farm myself . well lets burry this… nvm ;D :smiley:

Not a problem, here you go:

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@Adnan daaaymn bruh verified ;o original content,9m followers , you got the game bruh ;DD !

1 Like

Am I the only one with this issue? I entered the popup code but it won’t allow me to input it.

How do you mean, what exactly happens? Just copy/paste the code and save it…

Jacker plugin did not work for me too (latest WP version on namecheap hosting), page was loading blank, and when trying to insert popup code, jacker could not save my work.

Will try to use SimpleHTMLdom to jack my wanted website and add popup code.

EDIT: popup code is incorrect, replace all single quotes ( ’ ) into double quotes ( " )

3 Likes

for me its not working too, i got just a plain field but i do all the same you wrote in your first post :slight_smile:

The pop up window is empty or the entire page is blank?

here is a screenshot

1 Like