πŸ“ž List Of Online Phone Verification Services πŸ“ž

Hope my steps are enough and i don’t get hit by more questions - i will leave rest to you as the creator of the topic :stuck_out_tongue:

Hahaha, you can just post something thats going to leave questions and make me answer them. You will need to answer the questions regarding your method of someone asks :smiley:

I do appreciate your posts. So keep them coming. Its always good to have multiple methods. This way if one does not work for someone they have more options to try :slight_smile:

Ok … I’m in the trap ! Next time i will think twice and pm the person or create a new topic !

1 Like

Yes it’s true.This worked for me , now may some get bad outcome from that , i speak only of my experiece it worked 100% fine

1 Like

Haha lesson learned :smiley:

Maybe add this as a disclaimer in your topic HERE

1 Like

MP API does not work for me. Was there an update with the fix?

Smpanel.top worked fine with massplanner api.It was fixed today and it works fine.just did a pv , did not even wait 1-2 hours and hited now verify , account -> valid

1 Like

Did not work for me since start , now worked for first time.Did you tried it today ?

1 Like

this is really helpful, thank you. when you outline your verification process, is this for instagram accounts or do you use the same process on all networks?

According to MassPlanner developers, this will be fixed in the next update which will be 24-48 hours from now.

You are very welcome. I only use Instagram, so therefor this method has only been tested with Instagram. I would assume the process is the same for other social media platforms. Try it on an less important account just to be sure.

They just released the fix. I updated MP, there is no error page, API verification should be working, but I am failing to receive codes…

Oh sweet! They fixed it sooner :slight_smile:

There may be some bugs still using the API. Im not sure. When I get another account that needs to be verified I will test it.

3/3 accounts not receiving codes. I am back to EB verification until further notice.

I feel like methods to PV on this site is like an echo chamber. Anytime someone asks how to PV or who to use, they point to the providers on this site that everyone is aware of. Hopefully one day we can start hearing ways to PV that are not so well known.

Ok thanks for the update.

@Adnan @DanielAdmin thanks for the API update. It looks like there are still a few bugs. If you have time to fix these, it would be great :wink:

When you fail to receive codes, that is a good sign that the number is overused. It seems like IG places a temporary block on some numbers that are used too often.

Yes, you are right, but I received it on a new number just given to me by speedyverify.com

I bet you a cookie that it ain’t β€œnew”

What fact are you basing this off of?

Ill bet you a cookie :smiley:

I personally have thousands of numbers with them, and each account which is assigned 1 dedicated number remains assigned to the account.

If they were re-sold to someone else, my accounts would no longer be assigned to that number. This would tell me they are re-selling. But the FACT is, all my accounts still have the numbers purchased from SpeedyVerify so that proves to me that are truly dedicated for just me and are NOT being re-sold.

1 Like