πŸ€‘πŸ‘‘πŸ€‘ Make Your User Card Beautiful & Win 1 Month of Mass Planner Free!

I’m in! My user card is ready to go

4 Likes

Hey Johnny, maybe change the end date of the comp? I think some people think they have missed the boat and might have stopped entering and a reminder email :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

2 Likes
  • a c t i v a t e d -
2 Likes

a challenge accepted.

2 Likes

The date says it’s over but I’m taking a shot anyway :smiley:

2 Likes

Hello Fellow STONNNERSS :smiley:

2 Likes

My user card is ready to go

UPDATE ON THIS : As you might have noticed I left it to run a little longer than previously announce. I will be selecting 3 random users and announcing them here, after that considering this is going on nicely we’ll have another round. Stay tuned for the next message announcing the winners!

2 Likes

So everything is out in the open, I recorded the random numbers I got from random.org , I pressed it multiple times just in case some of the numbers landed on replies that were not in. Here you go :slight_smile:

As you can see in the video the winning numbers are :

I chose 4 to make up for the extra time this giveaway lasted. It seems there was not need for extra numbers as the first 4 that were chosen were valid for the giveaway.

Congratulation to all the winner, please contact @Adnan and he’ll give you the prize :medal: :medal: :medal:

Going forward It seems that this giveaway had the desired effect, the forum looks a lot better, so I’ll keep the giveaway on with another round, everybody that already participated, sorry but you can’t participate again.

Everyone that did not participate in the first round: Good luck to you all !

3 Likes

Congratulations!

@Johnny Fake giveaway - SAD

1 Like

Yeah boy! :grin: Great news in the morning , thank you for a good spin @Johnny :smiley:

1 Like

Congrats @mindeswx :gift:

Thank you @euhero wanted to wait for a couple of days now for the sim cards to start working, but i guess it starts today :scream_cat:

Have you contacted Adnan about the prize? You can contact him in a couple of days if you haven’t yet.

Yep, already claimed @euhero :smiley:

Nice, Let us know if you need help with anything

Thanks , but i have been using mp for a while now :smiley:

I won?!!
Robot voice: This does not compute.

1 Like

Congrats @don :smiley: Hope you enjoy the extended license

1 Like

My usercard is ready! (PS. At least, I think so? I’ve made sure to include a User Card background as well as Profile background but it is not displaying the changes on my end!)

1 Like