πŸ€‘πŸ‘‘πŸ€‘ Make Your User Card Beautiful & Win 1 Month of Mass Planner Free!

it’s perfect.

1 Like

Awesome! I just got into MP and marketing on social media platforms in general and let me tell you this forum has been a great benefit so far lol. Let’s hope for a free month, haha.

Yuhp. This forum is amazing. The main reason for this is the awesome users who keeps sharing their own experience. :slight_smile:

1 Like

And of course, me. :sunglasses:

my user card is read to go

1 Like

My user card is ready to fly!
Incase I do win…since I am on the 6 month subscription already just click double current subscription on your side. :grin:

1 Like

How did the bootleg me win? :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

1 Like

My usercard is ready to go!

1 Like

My usercard is ready to go :muscle:

1 Like

Just joined mpsocial and I finished my usercard!

1 Like

My user card is all set :slight_smile:

By the way, you guys are doing a great job creating a sense of community here :+1:

2 Likes

My user card is ready to go!

1 Like

My User Card is Ready… nothing to loose eheh

1 Like

They actually don’t run fake comps, and they are also really nice. I won a months worth of premium last time and they even let me transfer it to a friends account as I didn’t need it at the time.

My user card is ready to go!! :heart:

1 Like

My user card is ready to go :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Profile completed! :champagne:

1 Like

isn’t this contest past deadline already?

I’m not sure if this contest is still ongoing but I certainly am on a mission on making my user card look sparkly! :smiley:

1 Like

First run of the contest yes, but since it makes the forum nicer and it gives something back to the members I decided to have a second run. People that participated in the first run are not eligible though, only newcomers :slight_smile: