πŸ€‘πŸ‘‘πŸ€‘ Make Your User Card Beautiful & Win 1 Month of Mass Planner Free!

My profile is ready for Freddy.

1 Like

Hi y’all! I’m new here and to the FB group as well. I just got my user card ready to go. I hope you like it! Thank so much :grinning::seedling::cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Done. AKA I really needa free month of MP :flushed:

1 Like

Hello,

As we’re past 1st of April, is there a new giveaway please ?

I’d really like this one month free, as MP seems to have such a LOOOOOOT of possibilities and 5 days trial would really look short to learn MP + explore them. :slight_smile:

My user card is ready to go

Maybe now the Notification will disappear?

1 Like

Since I didn’t announce the winners contest was still on, you’re in though you haven’t actually updated your user card with everything needed - please add everything to it :wink:

Just click on the X there and the notification will disappear for good - or at least that’s what it’s supposed to do :slight_smile:

OK, round 2 is over , here’s the video with the random numbers being chosen :slight_smile:

Since not that many entered this second round but because it lasted a little longer I will only pick 2:

• 167 @McLeed - funny enough you’re the first lucky winner, as I said above, finish your user card then claim your prize :wink:
  • 158 @sgxaker second and final winner.

The video shows extra numbers as I didn’t know how many it would take to find 2 lucky ones, it seems the first two were enough.

Congratulation to all the winners, please contact @Adnan and he’ll give you the prize :medal: :medal: :medal:

Going forward - even though the second round didn’t involve as many members as I’d hoped, still the forum looks better for it so I’ll start one more round and see how this one goes. Will edit the original topic with the new dates and conditions :wink:

1 Like

Coooooooool !

I just took time to put my autobiography and finish the user card, I’m gonna contact Adnan.

Thanks (luck) :slight_smile:

1 Like

@McLeed Congrats. Send me your Mass Planner account email.

@sgxaker 1 month added to your license. Congrats!

2 Likes

thank you guys!!:pray:

Just started, it was real fast. Thanks guys :slight_smile:

It’s done! (my entry) :wink:

2 Likes

Done all the way through. Hope I will be lucky one :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think I did it right! Good luck everyone.

2 Likes

My user card is ready to go as well!

2 Likes

My user card is ready to go

1 Like

I updated my user card!

1 Like

Great profiles guys. Let’s pray to the MP GOD that @Johnny will continue the freebies :smiley:

1 Like

Oh my usercard is definitely ready for the world.

1 Like

Yup, usercard is up. :punch: (nice contest btw!)

1 Like