With this latest update I am happy to announce that we've completed our move of data from RAM to databases on your HDD.
You might not have noticed this update but it was a huge one for us that involved a lot of work that span over a period of several months
What this means for you:
- MP will occupy a lot less RAM
- overall performance should be higher
- SSD drives are now very good and make MP a lot faster than normal HDD.
Things to note:
- if you notice any problems/errors do let us know so we fix them
- do not use MP from an USB stick as it will create errors in the database
We've also started to make a few changes that should make Mass Planner easier to use. We've started to go through the different sections of the software and order items better in order to make them easier to be understood and used.
You might have noticed different tools, like the follow tool getting all the options more organised.
We've also added a vertical collapse, you can find it in the top right corner. It will make the interface use less space vertically and will help on low resolution screens by having a bigger work area.