Oh man, the way I created this excel sheet was to work with my brain. I guarantee anyone that opens it will have a small heart attack. There are way to many sections, automatic formulas, and other features which would take forever to try to explain how to use.
Here is some information to record to get you started on the right track.
- Status (Running, Ended, Problem, Canceled)
- Order ID (Which service did they buy)
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address (Contact)
- Email Address (PayPal)
- Phone Number
- Order Source (Website, Classified Ads, Forum, etc)
- Date Of Payment
- Start Date
- End Date
- Type Of Account (Client Provided, New, Aged
- Account Username
- Account User ID
- Account Password
- About the Account (Niche & target audience)
- Posting source (Re-Post, Campaign, Client Posts)
- Captions (Re-Post, None, Client Provided, Client Posts)
- Hashtags (Purchased, None, Client Provided, Client Posts)
- Watermark (Yes, No)
11, Social Actions (Yes,No)
- Follow Users (Yes/No)
- Un-Follow Users (All, Only What MP Follows, None)
- Like Users Pictures (Yes, No)
11, Comment On Users Pictures (Yes,No)
- Geo Targeting? (Yes - Specify, No)
- Language Targeting? (Yes - Specify, No)
- Age Targeting? (Kid, Teen, Young Adult, Adult, Old, None)
- Gender Targeting? (Male, Female, Transgender, All)
- Link In BIO? (Yes - Specify,No)
- Subscription? (Yes/No)
- Paid ($--.00)
In the column that have simple yes or no answers, I created a drop down menu cell to make it easy to select.
In columns that required more information such as "link in bio" It would also be a drop down menu with Yes, or No. In addition the cell would also have a note when you hover on it stating the full url link and any specific instructions,
I also had a formula to ensure all cells have been filled in. Once they have all been filled in, the first column would change from red to green letting me know I did not need any further information from the client to get started.
When you are managing lots of accounts, its important to keep track of all this information since you cant remember everything with every client. I always run through the excel sheet before I talk to the client in a support email. This was I know exactly what they ordered, and all the settings, filters, targeting, that have been applied etc. Its so much easier running through the excel sheet vs going into MassPlanner and looking what is happening on the account.