Moving Accounts To New Proxies Concern

Hello MPSocial!

I have a concern that i’d like your advice about

I have 30 Long term instagram accounts running on Instagram proxies which are costing me $3 per ip a month, which is not very 'bank balance friendly’
I would like to move these 30 accounts to another proxy provider which is charging less than half.

My question is:
Can i safely move my accounts to new proxies without loosing any accounts, i understand i might get hit with the login verification which is not problem.
I just want to make sure it won’t affect my accounts ban wise or whatever, This would be the first change of IP since i started running the aged accounts about 2 months ago.

Thanks for reading!

-Rod

1 Like

I just did this, actually.

Be prepared for a few days worth of work verifying accounts.

I didn’t lose any IG accounts, but I did end up losing a couple of FB accounts.

1 Like

Were the new proxies from the same country/city as the old ones?

1 Like

you should not have any problem . It’s like moving new account to first proxy after buying.
it only trigger verification.
be sure to have sim cards for this transition and do it one by one to make sure you avoid unnecessary mistakes.(excel is your friend).

Good Lack!

1 Like

It’s best to pause them for a while before moving them. If the accounts are doing 1000 actions per day in California, then they are doing 1,000 actions a day in NY within an hour, that will get you banned.

1 Like

???

Don’t mind above:)

Just like this:

The only thing you will get is PV at the most. I switched 60+ accounts 3 times to other proxies because i found cheaper ones every time:) No issue at all.

Danny

1 Like

LOLWUT. It is NOT like after you just add it to a proxy. If your account was based in Australia, then you bought a proxy based in Africa, and your account was doing a ton of actions 5 minutes before, you’ll get PV PW reset or banned.

If he buys proxies in the same area, he should be ok, but it’s best to let the account rest and not do any actions for 12 hours before hand.

Thats what we said…

My accounts are created in russia, with russian emails. Myproxies are from USA and my simcards are from the Netherlands.

Still no issues at all by changing proxies 3 times after 1k follow/1k unfollow each day.

Don’t write down info that you read or heard somewhere.

UM Wat, this isn’t info I heard from somewhere. And tell me it doesnt make sense to stop actions for any period of time before doing anything…

I just told you. Own experience and many others. But hey, you had the issues with a lot of accounts i think

No, I’ve had no problems. read what he wrote. It’ll be his first IP change. I highly recommend that he stop all actions on his account for at least 12 hours before trying to move them. That would be a good practice, meanwhile your in some weird argument with me because you think you know all the secrets. Just relax, this is an ADVICE forum, and its good advice, but by all means…

Let him have his accounts doing 1000+ actions per day then switch IP’s that are located hundreds of miles apart in just minutes. Makes total sense if you want to get banned.

I am just sharing my experience with this issue.

You are giving advice by thinking how it would work. No experience at all with this issue.

But hey, never mind. I can keep telling it you, but it will not be accepted by you…

::::sigh:::::

Are you drunk? Where are you getting all this? I do in fact have experience with this issue. The MP team even says it’s best to stop any actions before doing anything. IT’S COMMON sense to stop actions on your account before moving proxies, resting your account for 12 hours before hand makes sense no? Most people rest their accounts AFTER adding them to new proxies in case that proxy was abused. So again, it’s all common sense. But go ahead, keep picking an internet fight for no reason. I’m over this “conversation”.

Hey!

I have about 100 SIM cards and a cheap phone :smile: verification will be quick and no problems

And I keep all sims numbered and in excel shouldn’t be a problem

Thanks for reply

Right thanks for your opinion I see others may not agree but thanks for telling me, I’ll do both advice, for 12 hours it’s worth being extra safe!

1 Like

I see why stopping actions is sensible, after botting for a while you forget that your accounts should be controlled by real people and no normal person would stop move across the world and start actions hard again. I guess it just comes down to wether IG has this sort of detection in their anti bot system

1 Like

Since noone really knows what they use, it is best to be safe and act like a real person. As far as moving proxies, i would even “warm up” your account for the first day or two after just to make sure. It probably wouldnt hurt to mix things up a bit as well. IG always looks for a “digital fingerprint”, a pattern that suggests botting. Thats why random sleep times help keep your account safe.

Let us know how it goes!

1 Like

Yeah planning on starting them on 300 +100 a day until 800-1000/1000-1300

Will update, also I’ll be trying 5 or 10 at first and then move the rest

Thanks pal

1 Like

I did it today. Moved some accounts to new proxy, got them verified via sms and it went fine.

2 Likes

They were from the same country, all US proxies. Different regions, I would guess.