MP Commune MarketPlace

Hey there!

Besides the wonderful information we get from this forum, we also feel the need for some tangible help time to time. Whether it’s setting up the MP tools, creating proxies, clarifying what precautions to take while taking certain actions, we all feel the need for some personal guidance. So, I thought that creating an exchange-based marketplace would ease up our confusions and alleviate the burden on the shoulders of MP admins. So, here how it goes:

You list the issue you need help with and what you can offer in exchange. If you feel that that it’s a good deal, just DM the person. Enjoy :grinning:

Right now, I cannot think of anything I need, put I am pretty sure that’s gonna change by the evening :slight_smile: So, whatever it be, I can offer fresh gmail-verified IG accounts in exchange.

2 Likes

Interesting idea, haven’t decided yet if this can take a wrong turn or not, we’ll see what happens and decide on it later though. Just take care who you’re entrusting and with what…

1 Like

I can add to the list… I need help with something. May I list here Johnny what I need assistance with?

Sure, go ahead…