MP is a SCAM! 16.95 a month?! Pff, come on! 😉

haha, not a bad idea, maybe I’ll use that for the next newsletter :smiley:

1 Like

Pay me 16.95$ i want to do that too

THAT CLICKBAIT

Yeah for that amount, plus near 15 min support response time (which is way too easy to request and reply compared to traditional ticket support system) is what convinced me.

On the other hand, I wont name the software, but know this, i have to spend hours on skype talking to “tech support” who doesn’t even know what I’m talking about in plain english, and always say SIR in the sentence …

Here’s what went on with a bot i paid 250$ lifetime, only for 1 social platform, and the price now is 499$

It goes like this:
Me “I think this is a bug”
Them “Sir, no problem we have this feature, hold on a min”
“1 hour later”
Me “Look i’m just reporting a bug”
Them “Sir here’s the function you’re asking for, shows screencast”

And for feature request:
Me: “Can i have this function please?”
Them “We have this function sir, shows screencast”
Me. No, that’s not what i’m asking for.
Them: Do you want us to develop it for you? That will be 100$ sir.

4 Likes

You’re in the Netherlands? Let’s meet and discuss all things MP!

We cant sent PM s here? Gouda hier;) Skype? dmaas254

1 Like

you can definitely send pms here.

Also there’s a great thread if you want to do that @minustheartist , check this out

Already posted my details on that thread :+1:

As soon as I see “Sir” in each sentence, I’m out. I mean, I’m not native english speaker, but cmon, where did they learned that?

3 Likes

On the eBay scam letters :slight_smile:

@Adnan, lol… i know what you mean… I had conversation like that once and it was something like this…

Him: Hello , sir i can do following for you…
Me: Please don’t call me sir
Him: ok, sir

:smiley:

4 Likes

Yep :smiley: BHW is full of them :smiley:

Can someone give me that coupon code so i will be billed with that enticing 16.95… i want to scam Mass Planner with that price even more!

I have the Instagram edition, may be that is the difference!

There’s no coupon, he’s on Instagram plan, the cheaper one which doesn’t include all extra modules.

1 Like

Haha do it.
All Hail MP!:joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

@dddd :joy: you made my day.

1 Like

New here but the price are fair to be honest, but to contribute more to them, maybe a donation button on website?

2 Likes

Wait a minute! I’m paying more than that. I need to check my subscription!

…Nevermind…

1 Like

And now they are going to add taxes (VAT) too, because these frauds in the EU need to get paid :frowning:

MP is a must have at $16.95. Even if you buy the $20 version, you can just buy a damn good dedicated VPS and use 100s of accounts on it, milking you four figures per month.

7 Likes