My Strategy With Pinterest + Massplanner

Thats right, my main accounts get the invites at first and then i share the invites with my other boards. I also found my traffic and engagement dropped in the month of march. I’m hoping the changes i’vev made will help bring it back up in April

Hi

I have joined around 10 group boards for my main accounts.
Also the bot accounts still run as before.
The viewers of main account rapidly increased, but still the engagement and the clicks for the pins stay the same with before.

Can anyone HELP?

It seems that whatever we did, there is no process.

Maybe you pin images suck…

1 Like

The main account’s engagement kept increased.

After we use the bot accounts strategy, the viewers increased, but engagement dropped.

It seems that the Pin has detected the bot activities and limit the main account.

One week passed, have the traffic and engagement increased for your new strategy?

1 Like

i’m not sure a week is enough time to tell, everything is pretty much the same with a slight decrease in traffic

2 Likes

I like you.

3 Likes

Hi the engagement got increased, but still just several clicks to our site every day.

1 Like

I’m not sure what to say, I haven’t seen any changes for myself either

i’m setting up accounts to like and repin posts from my main account

maybe you can sure any tweaks you have made to your strategy?

My main account has joined more than 10 groups. I believe the increased views are just from there and counted to my account. In fact, no benefit for my own account.

how many different boards do you post to each day? sometimes i debate if its better to spread my posts around a few different group boards or just focus on one really big board

1 Like

The groups my main account joined are all related with my niche.

And i repin the 5-10 pins from the main account to every group board every day.

so in total you’re doing over 50 pins a day from your main account? I think you might be better off doing only 20 pins in total and having your other accounts repin & like from the 20

I got an increase in traffic the last 2 days. I’m waiting to see if its because of the changes I made or just a coincidence. As i said before, i’m doing 20 pins form my main account and I have 2 other accounts repinng my main account pins on group boards. Tonight im going to add 1 - 2 more accounts repinning.

Any updated from you?

Is it adviceable to repin my brand pin from my brand account to other group boards, when I don’t reach the limit of 20 repins per account per day?

Or should I post my brand pin only to one board per account?

I don’t really understand how often I can repin my brand pin with the same account…

@vspg nothing has changed yet, i’m working out a few technical issues with MP that have affected my pins

@ergoprime it’s hard to same how many times you can pin your own site each day. i’ve been doing between 15 - 25 a day since december and all my accounts are still up. I think its a good idea to pin your site from your main account & use other accounts to repin your pins on to larger group boards - i’m still testing this idea with my own accounts

@vegapunk how often do you repin your brand pin with one account? Can I repin my brand bin with a tier 1 account on my own board and then to 5 group boards?

i have multiple accounts that repin my brand pins. for 1 account i will set it to repin 4 brand pins to 1 group board and another 4 to a different group board. some accounts i only have repinning to 1 group boards, some more. i’m still testing this out and trying to figure out the best combination

Can I repin my brand bin with a tier 1 account on my own board and then to 5 group boards?

doesn’t hurt to try, from my view point i would just use the tier 1 account to repin on a group board ( assuming its bigger than your own board) and then have multiple accounts repin your pin to multiple boards

Just want to update how things have been going

So the last week/2 weeks, i’ve been doing 15+ pins from my main account and then repping these pins to group boards using my other accounts

At one point i had 2 accounts repinning from my main account & then 2 more accounts repinning the tier 2 accounts. The idea behind this was to make it look like more engagement was being created.

I don’t know if it’s a coincidence, but I lost 2 pinterest accounts since i started this strategy. They were just suspended and i got one of them reactivated again. I’m pretty sure ill get the other account back, but it’s a bit weird they both get suspended with this new strategy

As of today, i’m using 5 accounts to repin from my main account. I have my main account set to pin between 5am - 9am and I have the 5 accounts reppining between 7am - 9am

Based on the little data I can attribute to this new approach, i think this has helped increase my traffic. Doing things this way is definitely better than pinning the same domain from 6 different accounts each day.

Edit: i just went through the top 10 pins that have been giving me traffic since February and none of them belong to me. They are all pins from back when i was spamming with pictures that didn’t belong to me (2015). I’m not really sure what to make of this, it’s kind of depressing the images i’ve been making aren’t contributing significantly to my traffic.

2 Likes

Update: got both accounts unsuspended. However traffic is really down today for some reason.

The strategy i executed last night (5 accounts reppining main account) seemed to work pretty well. Only about 3 or 4 images were pinneed that didn’t redirect to my site. Based on the results traffic should be up - unless its this strategy that’s causing the pinterest algorithm to not favour my site